OT Bucks v Nuggs | Syracusefan.com

OT Bucks v Nuggs

ssbriefcase

Hall of Fame
IMG_1669.JPG

Not a lot makes me more happy than seeing our boys in the league. Got to see Dion a few weeks ago and he didn't have a good game. Last night got to see MCW and Ennis. Ennis looked like he's more physically built than a year ago, and looked very comfortable running the offense. Kidd is giving him a lot of burn. He didn't play bad d either. MCW I think just needs time to get some chemistry going with his teammates. One thing that stood out though was lateral quickness. It was a good test for both of them to go against two very quick guards in Lawson and Nelson. That said our boys better work on footwork and quickness issues in the off season, and MCW needs to improve that jumper yesterday. Still great to see them getting paid for what they love..

Will be interesting to see how MCW's jumper looks next year when he has an off season not recovering from shoulder surgery. That surgery and rehab had to impact his ability to work on his shot and that seems to be forgotten by many. If Jason Kidd could become a reasonable 3-point shooter I believe if he works at it MCW will get there as well.

Will be interesting to see how MCW's jumper looks next year when he has an off season not recovering from shoulder surgery. That surgery and rehab had to impact his ability to work on his shot and that seems to be forgotten by many. If Jason Kidd could become a reasonable 3-point shooter I believe if he works at it MCW will get there as well.
Maybe the most insane, unbelievable statistic in the history of the NBA is the fact that Jason Kidd is one of the most prolific three point shooters in league history. Seriously, he's like, in the top 5 in history in made three pointers.

That is insane to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom