OT - Dance Team | Syracusefan.com

OT - Dance Team

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Forget all this football talk, let's talk about the things that really matter. Specifically, the dance team. I was told that there was a complaint lodged to the university recently by a fan who thought that the dance team danced too provocatively.

Naturally, the university has taken this one singular complaint (much like the kiss cam) and ordered the dance team to tone down their act. Thankfully, as always, someone has thought of the children...

Really? I wonder if FSU and Arizona State if the dance team has ever been asked to turn down? LOL

Our new uniforms:

70000281.jpg

First, that complaint sounds pretty lame.

Second -- and this probably should go in the H0T Takes thread -- I've never understood the point of the dance team. Cheerleaders lead cheers (kind of), OK. But what's a dance team got to do with a basketball or football game? They add nothing to the atmosphere.

Second -- and this probably should go in the H0T Takes thread -- I've never understood the point of the dance team. Cheerleaders lead cheers (kind of), OK. But what's a dance team got to do with a basketball or football game? They add nothing to the atmosphere.
They did when I was a student.

OttoMets said:

Dude, I get it, your wife is standing right over your shoulder, right? Or she hacked your computer. Otherwise, why do you want to ruin this for the rest of us?

The Orangettes of the 80s is my first recollection of a "dance team" at the dome.

Speak for yourself.

If you don't like the dance team, how about don't look? Damn near every other person likes them and it's a nice change of pace than watching a bunch of dudes in tight pants.

shandeezy7 said:
Forget all this football talk, let's talk about the things that really matter. Specifically, the dance team. I was told that there was a complaint lodged to the university recently by a fan who thought that the dance team danced too provocatively. Naturally, the university has taken this one singular complaint (much like the kiss cam) and ordered the dance team to tone down their act. Thankfully, as always, someone has thought of the children...
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.