OT - Dance Team | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Dance Team

[QUOTE="All generalizations are false, including this one.[/QUOTE]
Uh, I'm not the only one who sees this am I?

Oh Lord

Ok, very cool and interesting! But aren't they all like 31 after the missions? ;) how did you meet? I have heard stories of gender segregation and early curfews!
If the women serve missions they come back at 21 or 22 and so and finish school, but there are some that graduate from college and then serve a mission. The dorms are segregated by gender, and off campus housing is also segregated by gender. The honor code does have curfew stuff, but it isn't as restrictive as people think.

Anyway, the way I met my wife was kind of funny. We had a mutual friend that used to do bonfires in his backyard over the summer. I went and brought a pack of Oreos to share. I opened it up, grabbed a couple and passed it down. My future wife was only 3 or 4 people down from me and I hadn't even caught her name yet. Basically, the pack of Oreos stopped with her. I mean, she just demolished the entire pack. I was thoroughly unimpressed and couldn't believe how rude she was. That was supposed to be a nice treat for everyone.

I got over it. She has no memory of the Oreo incident.

Anyway, the way I met my wife was kind of funny. We had a mutual friend that used to do bonfires in his backyard over the summer. I went and brought a pack of Oreos to share. I opened it up, grabbed a couple and passed it down. My future wife was only 3 or 4 people down from me and I hadn't even caught her name yet. Basically, the pack of Oreos stopped with her. I mean, she just demolished the entire pack. I was thoroughly unimpressed and couldn't believe how rude she was. That was supposed to be a nice treat for everyone.

I got over it. She has no memory of the Oreo incident.
This cracked my top 20 all-time favorite posts. Just beautiful. Congrats, you've got a keeper.