Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

Yeah. I don't think we will have to wait for the transfer portal
Syracuse is football is set to host over 50 recruits on Saturday for the Orange's season opener against Louisville. Included in that group are two SEC commits, All Syracuse has learned. Texas A&M offensive line commit Naquil Betrand and Florida defensive line commit Will Norman are on campus for the visit. They will be in attendance Saturday night when the Orange faces the Cardinals to kick off the 2022 season.

Betrand committed to Texas A&M last month over other finalists Syracuse, Georgia, Auburn, Kentucky and Penn State. He officially visited Syracuse in June. Despite his pledge to the Aggies, it does not appear as if the Orange has stopped recruiting him. Betrand is one of the top offensive linemen in the Northeast in the 2023 class. Betrand is listed at 6-7, 310 pounds.

I wonder how much a role (if any) his faith will have over his decision… Syracuse, NY seems like a much friendlier place to be a Muslim than College Station, TX
I interpret this tweet as:

Be prepared for Texas A&M to over-recruit you and hope that they don't. Weird

Just come to Syracuse already

For argument's sake, let's say A&M gave him a bag. What's stopping him from just keeping the bag and flipping? It's not like they have a contract. It's like a woman breaking an engagement but keeping the ring. ;)
Which she can't. The ring is a gift in contemplation of marriage. She says no to the marriage, she has to give the ring back. (Actually had to sue a woman (for a client) for that exact same outcome. )
Of course, in your scenario, A&M giving him money would violate NCAA rules, making it less likely for them to report it.

Is jimbo’s seat already warm? The sec is so ridiculous.
On my way into work this morning, listening to ESPNU on Sirius they were talking about his record at ATM and how much they are paying him. Said they didn't pay him for 8 win seasons. They paid him to compete for SEC titles and Playoffs.

He is 35-15 there. I'd kill for Dino to do that the next four years.

They've won 9, 8, 9, 8 and that's not good enough for them.

On my way into work this morning, listening to ESPNU on Sirius they were talking about his record at ATM and how much they are paying him. Said they didn't pay him for 8 win seasons. They paid him to compete for SEC titles and Playoffs.

It wasn't good enough for Nebraska back in the day either...

And one of those 9 win seasons was the covid year where they finished 9-1 and ranked 4th. Their highest end of the year ranking since 1939. ATM fans and boosters are so delusional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom