Class of 2023 - OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT/DT Naquil Betrand (PA / MD) Portal from Texas A&M to Bama

That’s what he said!
BE29A673-5200-4ABA-A518-0E35BA776FB3.jpeg

I really hope we do cause i see 3 good guyson our roster there and some good backups . We really need help here and we have improved every spot but this. I dont want a colorado type thing here next year as our Qb gets killed. we need 2-3 guys and then sort it out in spring.

So is the hope that this is done and paperwork filed before the deadline LN and will be announced today or tomorrow??... Or is he waiting until Spring window?

Do we know if this kid played / saw the field at A&M in any meaningful capacity?

A little worried about his reported weight, after seeing what happened here with Ellis...

Attachments

• NB stats.png
    NB stats.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 37
Ellis had some other issues mixed in there that caused his weight to balloon

Oh, understood -- I'm just saying that it can be difficult for these guys to play at those weight levels, regardless of "cause."

Oh, understood -- I'm just saying that it can be difficult for these guys to play at those weight levels, regardless of "cause."

While I totally agree, it seems the SEC has a lot of lineman playing at these big weights. Bama’s got several of them who start. All depends on the individual I suppose.

Fran also said he’s going to recruit big heavier guys and lean them up and not the other way around

While I totally agree, it seems the SEC has a lot of lineman playing at these big weights. Bama’s got several of them who start. All depends on the individual I suppose.

Fran also said he’s going to recruit big heavier guys and lean them up and not the other way around
Agreed. With Fran's stated emphasis on S&C, more hitting and physical practices, competition, and toughness, I think the general trend will absolutely be toward recruiting bigger, physical players, most especially on the lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom