OT Good news/Bad News | Syracusefan.com

OT Good news/Bad News

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Bad news , Got 7 stitches right under my eye today from a work accident, good news im off all week now and get to see the game...after all this we better win lol...bc my face is fuuuudged up

Bad news , Got 7 stitches right under my eye today from a work accident, good news im off all week now and get to see the game...after all this we better win lol...bc my face is fuuuudged up
what do you do?

I know dudes who got this in the first period and played the second... BUCK UP!! just kidding, its work, milk thats ish for 2 weeks.

Construction in the city...fixing a generator and something jammed and shot out metal shards, no bueno but im definitely milking it lol

Sure it didn't improve things?;)

Absolutely...i couldnt see for a solid minute which felt like an eternity
All my gf's loved when I got facial injuries. They liked me for my personality and scars. I guess that is why i'm single. They're ex's anyways, who cares what they think. Probably Hoya's or at least their mom-mas.

All my gf's loved when I got facial injuries. They liked me for my personality and scars. I guess that is why i'm single. They're ex's anyways, who cares what they think. Probably Hoya's or at least their mom-mas.

Haha I hear ya

Construction in the city...fixing a generator and something jammed and shot out metal shards, no bueno but im definitely milking it lol
are they insured? cause thats lawsuit type shizz.

how often were you getting facial injuries? do you round up badgers or something?

At least you have the other eye to watch the game ! Tunnel vision

how often were you getting facial injuries? do you round up badgers or something?
I spent a few years in college at Cortland running my own handy man service. Did lots of demo (ton of tile and plaster demo, shards...ouchie) and a ton of chainsaw work on brush, junipers, overgrown evergreen groves, chipping, weed whacking etc... On top of it all. I am like 5'10" and kind of beefy so everyone thought I was some kind of power forward. Needless to say, if church/rec ball had the flagrant foul rule, we would be shooting lots of free throws. :bat: But lets not take the attention away from Paulie. Congrats on the well timed injury. :D

Make sure you file that workers comp claim. Could get a decent facial disfigurement award off something like that.

Don't know if there's anything there for a lawsuit just because of the injury threshold it might not be cost effective for a PI firm to take, but you definitely have a decent comp case. Though for something like that you're probably looking at 2-5k. Maybe more if there's obvious scarring.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I spent a few years in college at Cortland running my own handy man service. Did lots of demo (ton of tile and plaster demo, shards...ouchie) and a ton of chainsaw work on brush, junipers, overgrown evergreen groves, chipping, weed whacking etc... On top of it all. I am like 5'10" and kind of beefy so everyone thought I was some kind of power forward. Needless to say, if church/rec ball had the flagrant foul rule, we would be shooting lots of free throws. :bat: But lets not take the attention away from Paulie. Congrats on the well timed injury. :D
I've ripped up some tile, that stuff can definitely cut you up.

Admit it. You punched yourself in the face just so you could get the week off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom