OT: I'm going to be an ACC blogger this year... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT: I'm going to be an ACC blogger this year...

I am getting frustrated every time I see an article someone else writes about SU on that site, mainly because they are largely ill informed and have incorrect names and info. They just need to make me the permanent SU writer and be done with it.

I am getting frustrated every time I see an article someone else writes about SU on that site, mainly because they are largely ill informed and have incorrect names and info. They just need to make me the permanent SU writer and be done with it.

How do we make that happen?

Geez, it's been weeks since I pimped any of my stuff! Thanks to OE, who has been consistently linking the Syracuse stuff I write in his daily roundup. Here's one I whipped up today about DaJuan:

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-bask...eim-needs-to-put-his-trust-in-dajuan-coleman/

SU is winning games while JB slowly but surely builds DC into a 25-28 mpg player; best of both worlds.

You're kinda like my 4 year old, who wants to open his Christmas presents the day after Thanksgiving.

SU is winning games while JB slowly but surely builds DC into a 25-28 mpg player; best of both worlds.

You're kinda like my 4 year old, who wants to open his Christmas presents the day after Thanksgiving.
I'm more like a guy who wants to generate page views by taking a strong opinion on something, since those articles get the most hits.