Class of 2021 - OT Logan Taylor (VA) Portal from Virginia to BC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Logan Taylor (VA) Portal from Virginia to BC

Offers from UVA, VT, Pitt, PSU, Rutgers, UNC, Kentucky, Indiana, WVU, UMD, BC, Buffalo, Duke, Michigan St, Wake, NC St, ECU, Fordham, Tenn, Northwestern, Syracuse

Yes, he's in the portal from UVa. No, I don't know if he's been offered. But he's got 4 years, was highly-recruited out of HS, and is likely leaving because all his coaches are all gone.

Well, one of them is right here at SU.

I'd take a potential starting tackle out of the portal, wouldn't you?

Yes, he's in the portal from UVa. No, I don't know if he's been offered. But he's got 4 years, was highly-recruited out of HS, and is likely leaving because all his coaches are all gone.

Well, one of them is right here at SU.

I'd take a potential starting tackle out of the portal, wouldn't you?
He was UVAs starter at LT but UVa was a disaster on offense and the grades for Logan’s play, at least though mid October, were not good.

In the 30s for pass blocking. 52.9 for run blocking.

That said, this was his first year starting. I know he started badly and from what I can tell, he slowly improved as the season progressed.

He is from Nova Scotia so coming here would bring him closer to home.

I was going to point out that we have already taken one OT and express doubt that we would take another. But we have lost 2 OTs recently to transfer and suddenly have a lack of depth here. So maybe.

https://virginia./news/midseason-review-pff-data-tells-the-tale-for-uva-s-offense

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom