OT: Memphis coach Josh Pastner set to hire the father of three (maybe four) top recruits | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Memphis coach Josh Pastner set to hire the father of three (maybe four) top recruits

If the dude has trained his 3 kids at the game of basketball and make them all top prospects in their respective classes and coaches, he seems pretty qualified to me.

If we had to hire Karl Towns dad as an assistant to get him here, I would have. Sleezy or not.

Not that it matters but I would never want SU to go that route of hiring a father in order to get his kids. On another note as a father myself I would want my child to go to the school THEY love the most, not the one I was coaching at. Your kids will always feel pressured to want to play for you even if you tell them go where you want. I do understand people hiring AAU coaches, I just think you put your program under a microscope hiring a father of top notch recruits. This of course is just my opinion and I can honestly say I wouldn't put my kids in that position. My kids will all attend a different high school than where I coach because that is my wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom