OT: Miami has a pretty brilliant idea for their season tickets... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Miami has a pretty brilliant idea for their season tickets...

guess this makes me an old fogey as well...i say N.O. to the single ticket crapola.

i like having the individual ticket stub. as a kid i collected them. still have some, like Pearl's shot and my 1st NY Giant game.

i have a few tickets framed even.

i hate getting the the damn 1 page scan tickets for this reason too.

guess this makes me an old fogey as well...i say N.O. to the single ticket crapola.

i like having the individual ticket stub. as a kid i collected them. still have some, like Pearl's shot and my 1st NY Giant game.

i have a few tickets framed even.

i hate getting the the damn 1 page scan tickets for this reason too.

It's a one stop shop. You'll be able to charge your $10 Miller Lite bottles on it with a shorter line, they'll take a fee and send you discounts for a hot dog in return. Team store tracking and sales for card holders, etc. It's a brave new world.

Dude really? Spiedies are a southern tier thing. Binghamton Endicott Endwell Johnson City you know the land art and Chandler Jones and Dave Siok

Utica is the land of Chicken Riggies. Like the Garbage plate is a Rochester thing. Man I think I taste an OT post coming on.

As far as pop vs. soda, there is a map for that, interestingly the soda/pop line is pretty well defined in western NY.
GIVE ME A BREAK. I DIDNT HAVE MY COFFEE YET. AND YES I KNOW ALL OF THOSE THINGS..UTICA IS TOMATO PIE COUNTRY..YADDITY YATTA

blow-me-turbo-sticker.jpg
Is that a centrifugal supercharger or a turbo?

It's a one stop shop. You'll be able to charge your $10 Miller Lite bottles on it with a shorter line, they'll take a fee and send you discounts for a hot dog in return. Team store tracking and sales for card holders, etc. It's a brave new world.

I'm ready for the fingerprint or eye scanner. At UVA, I heard they put bar codes on the neckties.

GIVE ME A BREAK. I DIDNT HAVE MY COFFEE YET. AND YES I KNOW ALL OF THOSE THINGS..UTICA IS TOMATO PIE COUNTRY..YADDITY YATTA

Hey, you are the one that started it with the mash mocking post with incorrect spelling, as you are new here (you may have been someone else once IDK) I figured I would shut that down quick. Don't make fun of someone's passion when you are on a forum of their other true passion.

I never did like tomato pie, FWIW, most sensible people just finish making the damn pizza. (see I will now per-emptively apologize to all Uticans)

Saranac is the best thing Utica, F.X. Matt et.al. My first beer drunk was Uncle Charlie...which is probalby why the first tomato pie maker said screw it and just baked the thing when he was out of pepperoni

I'm ready for the fingerprint or eye scanner. At UVA, I heard they put bar codes on the neckties.

Hey, the fingerprint thing is closer than people probably think. One of the features of the iPhone 5S is apparently going to be a fingerprint scan that replaces the need to have any passwords to unlock the phone or use the iTunes store, from what I understand.

Dude really? Spiedies are a southern tier thing. Binghamton Endicott Endwell Johnson City you know the land art and Chandler Jones and Dave Siok

Utica is the land of Chicken Riggies. Like the Garbage plate is a Rochester thing. Man I think I taste an OT post coming on.

As far as pop vs. soda, there is a map for that, interestingly the soda/pop line is pretty well defined in western NY.
6a011168f889e4970c0168eb23015c970c-800wi

Hey, you are the one that started it with the mash mocking post with incorrect spelling, as you are new here (you may have been someone else once IDK) I figured I would shut that down quick. Don't make fun of someone's passion when you are on a forum of their other true passion.

I never did like tomato pie, FWIW, most sensible people just finish making the damn pizza. (see I will now per-emptively apologize to all Uticans)

Saranac is the best thing Utica, F.X. Matt et.al. My first beer drunk was Uncle Charlie...which is probalby why the first tomato pie maker said screw it and just baked the thing when he was out of pepperoni

I was hardly making fun of your passion. I was taking a guess at what the picture was without having a clue as to what it truly was. Relax man. Im on your side brother..its all good haha