OT: Oklahoma president wants Big 12 to consider re-expanding to 12 schools | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Oklahoma president wants Big 12 to consider re-expanding to 12 schools

I don't think any conference is expanding for women's hoops. Cincy-Dayton DMA might have huge sports fans, but not enough eyes to move the needle.
That was a nod to UConn's best asset. :oops: Adding UConn would add the State of CT to the ACC. It would basically lock up New England with BC, ND and Cuse helping.

That was a nod to UConn's best asset. :oops: Adding UConn would add the State of CT to the ACC. It would basically lock up New England with BC, ND and Cuse helping.

*sarcasm alert*

If the ACC really wants to "lock up" New England, they will need a Hockey league. I can see it now, Pitt and SU add men's hockey, while BC and ND talk BU, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Providence into becoming federated members of ACC Hockey. Husky fans' heads continue to explode.

:rolling:

Cheers,
Neil

Scooch as you know the Cincy-Dayton DMA is awesome for college sports. Hartford's is good too...especially for girls hoops. You think ESPN would support the ACC and their fledgling network with those additions?

What network?

Boy no network and no gazillions for Tier 3 content. ACC is royally screwed. :eek:

Cheers,
Neil

*sarcasm alert*

If the ACC really wants to "lock up" New England, they will need a Hockey league. I can see it now, Pitt and SU add men's hockey, while BC and ND talk BU, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Providence into becoming federated members of ACC Hockey. Husky fans' heads continue to explode.

:rolling:

Cheers,
Neil
The real kick in the teeth would be asking UConn hockey to join as a federated member. :D

The real kick in the teeth would be asking UConn hockey to join as a federated member. :D

I thought of that, but I thought well someone has to stick around and make a go of the desolated Hockey East. And with UConn's experience in doing that with the AAC, I thought they were the best equipped to handle the job.

Cheers,
Neil

I thought of that, but I thought well someone has to stick around and make a go of the desolated Hockey East. And with UConn's experience in doing that with the AAC, I thought they were the best equipped to handle the job.

Cheers,
Neil
Experience counts!

So I guess FSU and Clemson are off to the Big 12 (again)?

We just might win this Atlantic division after all one year.

I love you Mark, but the ACC is not adding UConn or Cincinnati without defections and we don't want any defections.

:vomit:seriously? The Network we are being told that is being formed...also the ACC Digital Network.

Funny what happens when you ask someone who doesn't hear voices in his head. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom