OT: Pitt player DUI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Pitt player DUI

Anything over 85 is way too fast, no matter if anyone is on the road or not. I don't care if you're 20 or 70, you're putting your life in danger.

117 is ridiculous and should have strong punishment behind it. Driving while intoxicated and driving 117 is grounds for jail time in certain states.

The flippant attitude of Narduzzi is puzzling. And something a lot of parents should be looking at, IMO.

You're right about going too fast being dangerous and putting your own life at risk. Harken back to 20 years old though and you don't think/live that reality as you feel incinvible and that you know everything. Takes some years to realize neither of those thoughts are true. I would put the too fast number over 85 though since some areas (nj turnpike) that is the requisite speed to keep up with traffic and not get run over.

I do agree about the nonchalant reaction from the Pitt coach though.

Young and immature which is why you shouldn't have a license. It's easy to say nobody else is in the road. But that's not true on any night. You just got lucky.

It's never an excuse, but most act immature when they are "young." Now, when you add stupid into that mix...

I live in Pitt - to go 117 on that bridge is insane. It's probably the equivalent of doing 117 on 690 through the city by 81.
Wow, that would be insane.

Toga said:
And Boeheim is having to vacate how many wins because he didn't call Mommy to tell her that Junior was smoking some weed?

To be fair, I doubt JB would give a crap if one of his guys got busted like this. Especially if he was one of the 6.5. It's not like he has a sterling record of meting out discipline.

Dude I'm a young guy. 3 am there is nobody on the road.

U telling me u haven't tried seeing how fast your car could go. And if u say no u r lying.

It's one thing to do it, it's another thing to brag about it to a bunch of total strangers and expect kudos and high fives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom