OT. Post your pet pic | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

I think JackB and I are about to have a beard contest!

I'm on the two month mark brotha. Have a while to catch up to you. Btw- you coming to clemson this weekend? Ellingworth is going to be there and I'm crashing at his place.

I'm sad it took me so long to get back to this thread, because I seriously just cracked up.

Let's just say Moon and I have had a lot d success walking around raleigh. The dialogue is quite easy, but he's qute the wingman.
The ladies. They don't stand a chance with Moon around. They might as well leave affix a "post it" onto his collar with digits on it. Boom! I especially like the part you posted about his inflated other senses. Just like this guy:
537ba6f0e2fa3.jpg

The ladies. They don't stand a chance with Moon around. They might as well leave affix a "post it" onto his collar with digits on it. Boom! I especially like the part you posted about his inflated other senses. Just like this guy:
537ba6f0e2fa3.jpg

It's insane how good his senses are. I brought him outside the other day while a female was walking her dog by my house, and even though he can't see, He beelined it to this other dog. He loves other animals (which is sometimes rare for Akitas). I'll post some more photos a bit later!

It's insane how good his senses are. I brought him outside the other day while a female was walking her dog by my house, and even though he can't see, He beelined it to this other dog. He loves other animals (which is sometimes rare for Akitas). I'll post some more photos a bit later!
Oh, that's just scent of a woman. Hoo Hah, Hoo Hah!
tango3ae7.jpg

I can come up with a movie reference to just about anything! :eek:
Hoo. Hah.

I'm on the two month mark brotha. Have a while to catch up to you. Btw- you coming to clemson this weekend? Ellingworth is going to be there and I'm crashing at his place.

Ahh I gave mine the ol trim about a week ago. Kept getting mayo in my stash when I was eating subs. lol.

I was trying to make Clemson happen, but we are short staffed as a mother around the office. I'm doing 3 jobs. I wont be able to take any trips until they hire some people and we get em trained. I'm shooting for the ACC tourny. Give Ellingworth a very sexual kiss on the forehead for me.

So when this thread started it was only months after I had to put my best four legged friend of 14 years to sleep and looking at these pics made me smile and cry at the same time. As time passed the crying faded and then I started to think... maybe we should get another dog.

Well this morning at 5:00 I stood out in the backyard, scaring a herd of deer thinking what the hell was I thinking. I am blaming this all on you guys. ;)

Say hello to Harrison.
100_0453.jpg

Second question i asked my wife when i met her (after do you like sports) is do you like cats. Thankfully she said no and we proceeded
When did you dare ask her if she liked you? And is she still thinking about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom