OT. Post your pet pic | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

Been out of town, got these pictures today. Missing em like crazy. Figured we could bump this thread
image.jpg

OburgOrange said:
The Orange Mohawk is fading

Yea, I didn't have it colored this time. I wanted them to just focus just on getting the mohawk straight. I think I'm going back to blue next. The orange faded into a sort of yellow after a while

Yea, I didn't have it colored this time. I wanted them to just focus just on getting the mohawk straight. I think I'm going back to blue next. The orange faded into a sort of yellow after a while
Dude. Orange only! No blue!!

Oh, that's just scent of a woman. Hoo Hah, Hoo Hah!
tango3ae7.jpg

I can come up with a movie reference to just about anything! :eek:
Hoo. Hah.

There are support groups for that, so I'm told ... ;)

Soo.. Jameson was rolling around in the yard, and apparently rolled into his poo while I was at work yesterday... House smelled great when I got home :bang:

So when this thread started it was only months after I had to put my best four legged friend of 14 years to sleep and looking at these pics made me smile and cry at the same time. As time passed the crying faded and then I started to think... maybe we should get another dog.

Well this morning at 5:00 I stood out in the backyard, scaring a herd of deer thinking what the hell was I thinking. I am blaming this all on you guys. ;)

Say hello to Harrison.
View attachment 30560

How's Harrison doing!?

We just got Riley this collar because it is supposed to prevent his ability to kill birds. And yes, he looks evil in this picture, but I assure you his state at the moment was total humiliation.

mountaincuse said:
This about sums up his personality

So, to bump an old, but good, thread.

This seven month old pup has the dog equivalent of a torn ACL, which is unheard of in dogs his age. Not sure how this is going to play out, any advice or similar situations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom