OT Post your Smoke pictures! | Syracusefan.com

OT Post your Smoke pictures!

I smoked this over the top chili for football last fall. Probably not what you are looking for.
Chili 1.jpg
Chili2.jpg
Chili3.jpg

Let's see them for the out of towners!
This pic was posted this afternoon in the PS.

MFDBXMAITBD6ZKJZGNYGS6WBGA.jpg

We went out for lunch.

There were no clouds but you couldn't see the sun or shadows. All cars had their lights on. The smell of burning wood was very strong. It felt like there was a wood burning stove in the next room.

Very bad in CNY. Though I will say it got better by the time we returned from lunch. You should see shadows and there might have been a slight hint of blue when you looked up into the sky.

In my line of work I have been monitoring the EPA data for my field workers on the east coast. Scattered through NY and Philly seems to be the worst currently.

Little hazy here in Iowa but not too bad overall.

I thought smoking in public was pretty universally banned long ago???

It’s better tonight up in the Adirondacks. The last couple of days it’s been hazy and the smell of smoke was bad. It was still bad this morning, but a little better tonight. It’s supposed to clear our of upstate tomorrow, but down state it’s going to still be bad.

This pic was posted this afternoon in the PS.

MFDBXMAITBD6ZKJZGNYGS6WBGA.jpg

We went out for lunch.

There were no clouds but you couldn't see the sun or shadows. All cars had their lights on. The smell of burning wood was very strong. It felt like there was a wood burning stove in the next room.

Very bad in CNY. Though I will say it got better by the time we returned from lunch. You should see shadows and there might have been a slight hint of blue when you looked up into the sky.
flashbacks from desert storm, just not dark enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom