Class of 2018 - OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OT Qadir White (NY) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Q knows, he prolly has a better chance of seeing the field earlier at cuse... BC beat MD in their bowl game, last year... Who beat BC? CUSE did. Maybe another game scheduled with Notre Dame, in the meadow lands, that all his friends/family can hop the train to?

Just know, big man, that Baber's has 6? Freshmen, either starting, or as # 2's on the line. Guys he targeted. He's targeting YOU.

It's not the sales pitch you've heard from 20 other schools(that say you'll play early), who are mostly playing Rs Seniors, and Juniors. MD? No RS Freshmen line starting... (check the depth chart)

Come to cuse, and make an impact. Make a name for yourself. In 1 year, Baber's is the subject of more ESPN hype video's than MD will ever be in a lifetime... He's a good man, and a better leader... Live this every day..(that's your future head coach(and team) speaking, if you come to cuse...) The college football world has noticed...

Last edited:
White is not a take for Md right now - looks good for Cuse
Not sure what you're basing that on but he visited there 2 weeks ago, which indicates they'd most likely take him.

I hope Q knows, he prolly has a better chance of seeing the field earlier at cuse... BC beat MD in their bowl game, last year... Who beat BC? CUSE did. Maybe another game scheduled with Notre Dame, in the meadow lands, that all his friends/family can hop the train to?

Just know, big man, that Baber's has 6? Freshmen, either starting, or as # 2's on the line. Guys he targeted. He's targeting YOU.

It's not the sales pitch you've heard from 20 other schools(that say you'll play early), who are mostly playing Rs Seniors, and Juniors. MD? No RS Freshmen line starting... (check the depth chart)

Come to cuse, and make an impact. Make a name for yourself. In 1 year, Baber's is the subject of more ESPN hype video's than MD will ever be in a lifetime... He's a good man, and a better leader... Live this every day..(that's your future head coach(and team) speaking, if you come to cuse...) The college football world has noticed...

I'd rather be in a bowl game than have the ability to say we beat BC. And I'd also rather go to a school with SRs/JRs on the line as it's a better chance of starting in year 2/3 rather than trying to unseat R-FR/SO kids. And And we're not playing at the meadowlands any time soon.

I'd rather be in a bowl game than have the ability to say we beat BC. And I'd also rather go to a school with SRs/JRs on the line as it's a better chance of starting in year 2/3 rather than trying to unseat R-FR/SO kids. And And we're not playing at the meadowlands any time soon.
I have spoke to you about this in the past. Stop making me depressed!

Not sure what you're basing that on but he visited there 2 weeks ago, which indicates they'd most likely take him.
They already have two quality O.T. commits this year and if goes to MD. he would put them at least with 7 tackles with a few years left in the program. He may be right.

I have spoke to you about this in the past. Stop making me depressed!
Hahaha sorry Dash just can't stand the orange colored glasses "Syracuse is superior in every way" posts. We're in good shape, especially if Qadir isn't a take for the Terps.

Maryland recruiting writer predicted Cuse this a.m. Long way til December but looking pretty good.

Hoping he can stay healthy this season.

Is December when he's making his decision or when you would expect him to sign (knowing the new early signing period)?

Is December when he's making his decision or when you would expect him to sign (knowing the new early signing period)?

I heard he will be committing as soon as the week of August 21st

wasn't White a 4* over on rvls at one-time? They have him as a 3* with a mid level 5.6 RR

but according to them he also holds offers from:

Georgia
Auburn
Pedophile State
UCLA
Maryland
Syracuse
Buttgers
Boston College
Iowa State
Minnesota
North Carolina State
Connecticut

wasn't White a 4* over on rvls at one-time? They have him as a 3* with a mid level 5.6 RR

but according to them he also holds offers from:

Georgia
Auburn
Pedophile State
UCLA
Maryland
Syracuse
Buttgers
Boston College
Iowa State
Minnesota
North Carolina State
Connecticut
They dropped his rating because he had a injury last season and didnt participate in any of their camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom