OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Seattle Seahawks getting dominated by GB

I dont mind seattle. Im just glad dallas got eliminated
I hate Seattle more than I hate Dallas. Hell, I hate the Iggs more than I hate Dallas. But there are few things I love more than Big Blue.

GB up 16-0 and no first downs for the seahawks. two of the FG's were real short. If McCarthy had any balls GB could be up 24-0.
I agree that this cost them the game in the long run. Who TF would think that it would go as long as it did with the Seahawkswinng.GB's defense sucked the big onein the TD pass No FS roaming back there for support.Congrats to Seahawks. They earned it for sure.

orange79 said:
I hate Seattle more than I hate Dallas. Hell, I hate the Iggs more than I hate Dallas. But there are few things I love more than Big Blue.

Oh god no. I hate dallas more than uconn.

I feel sorry for Packer fans from Wisconsin.

Packers fans from states like NY who have never even been to the Midwest? Along with usually overly vocal Patriots, 49ers, Cowboys, and Steelers fans from NY who hopped on those bandwagons? I don't feel sorry for them.

Patriots fans from NY are the worst, because NONE of them were Patriots fans prior to the early 2000's.

Giants/Jets fans who aren't from anywhere near the Tri-State area are quite a treat, as well.

It is funny; the Cowboys have won two playoff games since 1997, but I still get called a bandwagon fan.

It is funny; the Cowboys have won two playoff games since 1997, but I still get called a bandwagon fan.

I get that from time to time as a Raiders fan. I am young enough that I missed the glory days. I've been around for the decline. With the exception of some brief windows in the early 1990's and early 2000's, they've been awful.

kirbivore said:
I get that from time to time as a Raiders fan. I am young enough that I missed the glory days. I've been around for the decline. With the exception of some brief windows in the early 1990's and early 2000's, they've been awful.
Yeah, I started liking the Cowboys during their decline in the early 80s. My first real memory is of "The Catch" game. Things consistently went downhill until Jerry Jones bought the team.

The 90s were great, but the rest has been mostly mediocrity and disfunction.

Never quite understood what people have against Brady. Seems like a lot of jealousy and nothing else. People are in love with Peyton Manning even though he's one of the driest athletes and is nowhere near the player that Brady is when it counts.

More #H0T Takes like this by CasualFan than the player himself..
His offense has put up < 20pts in 3 of 5 SB's and all you hear is that he's 2 plays from 5-0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom