OT- The newest Syracuse fan | Syracusefan.com

OT- The newest Syracuse fan

SC Orange

2nd String
The newest Syracuse fan was born this morning at 6 am. Greyson Robert will be a part of su graduating class of 2038!

image.jpeg

God bless, man and congrats again. But I have to ask: does he have length? I meant that of course, from a zone perspective. ;)

Seeing as I am 5'9" and my wife is 5'2" I think he's more in line for the walk on or team manager role.

And Eric yes it's our first. It's scary, fun, exciting, and really a million things at once! Tomorrow he will watch his first su game with my father and me, can't wait!

Seeing as I am 5'9" and my wife is 5'2" I think he's more in line for the walk on or team manager role.

And Eric yes it's our first. It's scary, fun, exciting, and really a million things at once! Tomorrow he will watch his first su game with my father and me, can't wait!

I can't talk from personal experience (no kids), but I imagine you're spot on about the million things!

Considering I'm 25, kids aren't quite yet near my radar :)

Haha, I'm 5'7, my wife is 5'0. My little man is tiny. He will compliment your boy as equipment manager. Either that or dunk contest prop. :eek:

Awesome & Congratulations!!! How did you get our future point guard to come out dressed like that? Never mind -- it must be the early signing period!!!
Don't tell the ncaa boheim will get docked all of his wins! Haha

Why'd ya name him after a Dookie? :p

Congrats!! Best to all!

Why'd ya name him after a Dookie? :p

Congrats!! Best to all!
He spells it with an a not an e, so he's not named after a dookie. Naming your child is hard work we had way to many we liked. Anyways he's happy and everything is normal and now I get to hang out in a hospital for a couple days. Well at least he gets to see his first game tomorrow!

Tomorrow he will watch his first su game with my father and me, can't wait!
Hey. I'll be at the game. I'll be sure to wave to him! :)

I know he'll bring us luck. Congrats Steve to you and your wife. Charleston just gained another Orange fan.

He spells it with an a not an e, so he's not named after a dookie. Naming your child is hard work we had way to many we liked. Anyways he's happy and everything is normal and now I get to hang out in a hospital for a couple days. Well at least he gets to see his first game tomorrow!

How's the Mrs.?

Hey. I'll be at the game. I'll be sure to wave to him! :)

I know he'll bring us luck. Congrats Steve to you and your wife. Charleston just gained another Orange fan.
Again let me know when you're coming back down this way and you'll get to meet him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom