OT: What are you watching tonight?

What are you watching tonight?

• Golden State going for 73

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Kobe's Final Game

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Which will you be watching tonight?

Probably GS. Not hating on kobes last game or anything, but the game isn't going to do anything for me.

I'm going to go Warriors if I could only pick one.

I'll definitely stay up and watch both though. Watch the Warriors and flip over to the Lakers periodically, making sure I catch when they take Kobe out for his curtain call.

Ticket Prices:

$5,500 average ticket price for GS
$10,000 average ticket price for Kobe

Kobe for sure. As a 24 year old, he's my version of Michael Jordan.

Probably GS but I still have not seen Monday's Better Call Saul and it's lurking on the DVR. That may take priority.
trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents?

I'd rather watch Golden State. Kobe's an all-time great, but what Golden State has a chance to accomplish may never be duplicated. Not to mention they're obviously just way, way better at this point than Kobe on his last legs. And I was never really a fan of Kobe to begin with.

Kobe. Like someone else said, Kobe is my MJ. I was only 10 in '98 when the real MJ hung it up. Though I was excited when he came back for the Wizards.

Hopefully he will make a nice pregame speech and I can really only stay awake for 1 quarter before I fall asleep on the couch.

I can appreciate what the Warriors have done but really it's just another game. I don't need to watch the game itself, it's about the end result. I can just check the score and say "cool, they got it." I'll see them in the playoffs. I watch Kobe because he is Kobe, maybe he can turn back the clock one last time, give us a show and drop 40 (50?????). He did have 35 on Sunday after all.

Yankees-jays until the NYR-pens start.

then im guessing that since ill miss the pomp of the start of Kobe, ill watch the warriors.

will put on Kobe towards the end to see him walking off the court for the last time as a laker.

for next year he will be getting 15mins a night for the Lebron-Melo Knicks...

Mostly Warriors, may peek in for a bit of Kobe, but all I'll need to see of his grand finale will be all over YouTube, ESPN.com, etc.

My question is, if you're in a gambling mood, do you take a shot on the Grizzlies getting 19 (and rising)?

I'd rather watch Golden State. Kobe's an all-time great, but what Golden State has a chance to accomplish may never be duplicated. Not to mention they're obviously just way, way better at this point than Kobe on his last legs. And I was never really a fan of Kobe to begin with.

I never really cared for Kobe as a person, but I'll never forget watching the 2008 Olympic Basketball teams and thinking how awesome it was to have a guy like that on the team I was rooting for. He really was an impressive player and deserves the accolades that he's getting.

GS game without a doubt. A washed up Kobe chucking up 30 shots tonight isn't going to be fun. I'll catch the last few minutes when he gets his swan song.

I never really cared for Kobe as a person, but I'll never forget watching the 2008 Olympic Basketball teams and thinking how awesome it was to have a guy like that on the team I was rooting for. He really was an impressive player and deserves the accolades that he's getting.

I was all over those '08 Olympics. I was on vacation and missed a lot of beach time watching in the hotel room haha. When Kobe hit that 3 plus the foul against Spain in the championship and then turned to hush the crowd with his finger over his lips . . . classic. I love Olympic basketball.

Not even the Playoffs? I mean, regular season, ok fine, I get it but the Playoffs are next level.

None. That ship sailed a long time ago. Golf season, baseball trump hoops post final four weekend.

I'm almost embarrassed to say I have never seen Steph Curry play aside from a highlight.

fn.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom