OT: What are you watching tonight? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: What are you watching tonight?

What are you watching tonight?

• Golden State going for 73

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Kobe's Final Game

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Stole this question from Mike and Mike, did ya?!

I'm not really an NBA fan. Even less of a Kobe the Rapist, sorry, I mean "alleged" rapist, fan.

I'll be watching the Cubs and Reds, but will probably check my phone to see how the Warriors are doing.

Golden state.
I live in LA, so I'll get an overdose of Kobe koverage anyway.

Besides that, even though I used to like the way he played, my appreciation of Kobe has pretty significantly been eroded. The Denver thing, the arrogance, and this two year indulgence of horrid play... Enough.

None. That ship sailed a long time ago. Golf season, baseball trump hoops post final four weekend.

I'm almost embarrassed to say I have never seen Steph Curry play aside from a highlight.

Liar. I know you watched those epic battles he had against Elon in college.

Golden state.
I live in LA, so I'll get an overdose of Kobe koverage anyway.

Besides that, even though I used to like the way he played, my appreciation of Kobe has pretty significantly been eroded. The Denver thing, the arrogance, and this two year indulgence of horrid play... Enough.
The arrogance is my favorite thing about him. Unlike Lebron, dude embraces being the villain.

Neither since it's past my bedtime too but if I did it would be GS. I wouldn't give Kobe the time of day and glad he will be gone.

The arrogance is my favorite thing about him. Unlike Lebron, dude embraces being the villain.

I think that's something that has happened as he's gotten older. Lebron tried to do that for a few years in Miami but it never really worked.

Will be watching Kobe at the beginning and end*. The middle I will be flicking back and forth, and whatever is more entertaining will be watched.

*I probably won't actually make it passed midnight, at the latest.

Not even the Playoffs? I mean, regular season, ok fine, I get it but the Playoffs are next level.

Probably could just tune in for the 3rd month of the playoffs, though.

Cusefan0307 said:
Liar. I know you watched those epic battles he had against Elon in college.

Oh i watched him a ton in college like i do with a lot of players until they go pro. Then its see ya

Catching up on Better Call Saul. Don't care one bit about Kobe or if GSW get the record

None. That ship sailed a long time ago. Golf season, baseball trump hoops post final four weekend.

I'm almost embarrassed to say I have never seen Steph Curry play aside from a highlight.

To each their own, but finding early season baseball more entertaining than the NBA playoffs is incomprehensible to me.

Eric15 said:
To each their own, but finding early season baseball more entertaining than the NBA playoffs is incomprehensible to me.

Golf takes top priority right now over pretty much everything in my life aside from family so its not just baseball.

I lost all interest in the nba as i got older. I didnt even realize Kobe was retiring until about a month ago.

MLB is the big loser in the sports calendar. Starts out with March Madness, NBA Playoffs and NFL Draft and ends with CFB and NFL starting up.

Watching Dr Strangelove:

drs.png

I don't watch baseball or golf since my doc prescribed zolpidem.

What does the college basketball regular season mean if we lost 13 games and were 80 minutes from a national title?

Exactly. College hoops regular season is perhaps the most meaningless regular season of all, given that the champ is decided in a giant (68 friggin teams with a chance!) one and done tournament where the best team often doesn't win it.

Exactly. College hoops regular season is perhaps the most meaningless regular season of all, given that the champ is decided in a giant (68 friggin teams with a chance!) one and done tournament where the best team often doesn't win it.

And to add on a bit: If we based it on regular seasons, our '96, '13, and especially '16 teams aren't even close to among the best SU teams we've had. But they're 3 of our 6 final four teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom