OT: What countries have you been to? | Syracusefan.com

OT: What countries have you been to?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
And want to go to?

Slow day at work. I enjoyed the vacation/favorite cities threads.

Been to: Canada (I'm guessing most will have this), Australia, Bahamas.

Want to go to: England, Italy, Argentina. A lot honestly, but these are probably top 3.

Been to Canada.

Girlfriend is born and raised in Australia, so I'd like to go there sometime.

Also really want to go to Spain, Argentina, and to Mexico/Peru to see the Mayan Ruins and Machu Picchu.

Edited my first post-- forgot I've been to the Bahamas, and Argentina is a place I want to go. Hopefully I get the chance through work since one of our plants is located there.

Canada, Argentina, Mexico. I have to be honest, I'm not all that in to going to Europe. I'd like to go to Australia, Hong Kong and spend more time in South America.

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Greece (honeymooned there - awesome), and Portugal. (that list is embarrassingly short)

Would like to go to many, many more including Spain, England, Ireland, France, Germany (Oktoberfest lookout!), Italy, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, etc, etc...

Canada, Mexico, Spain, Canary Islands, Costa Rica, Aruba, St Maarten, St Kitts and Nevis, Bermuda, Anguilla, Portugal. I might have to pull out my passport to double check. Next trip is St Barts.
Edit: Forgot all about Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Barbados.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

With the exception of Mexico, most of my international traveling has been for business. The list: Canada, Mexico, England, Japan, Hong Kong (before and after China assumed control), Thailand, Taiwan. Although not foreign countries, I have also been to the U.S.V.I. (St. Thomas) and Puerto Rico.

Would love to see Spain and Italy.

Been to: Canada, Mexico, Barbados, St. Lucia, Equador, Peru, China, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Russia (when it was USSR), Finland, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, SLovak Republic, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgiam, Spain, Panama, Bermuda, Vatican, Nevis, Cuba.

This summer, I am adding Sweden, Norway, Estonia == in addition to revisiting Russia (when it is not part of USSR), Poland, Finland and Denmark. In 2016, I hope to add Brazil!

Been to: Canada, Mexico, Barbados, St. Lucia, Equador, Peru, China, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, Russia (when it was USSR), Finland, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, SLovak Republic, Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Italy, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgiam, Spain, Panama, Bermuda, Vatican, Nevis

This summer, I am adding Sweden, Norway, Estonia == in addition to revisiting Russia (when it is not part of USSR), Poland, Finland and Denmark. In 2016, I hope to add Brazil!

CTO, didn't you also go to Cuba recently? Or maybe it was another admin. I just remember someone going and talking about it and I thought it was fascinating.

CTO, didn't you also go to Cuba recently? Or maybe it was another admin. I just remember someone going and talking about it and I thought it was fascinating.
You are correct. How did I forget that? I was there in February 2003. My famous $260 phone call to get play-by-play of the SU at MSU basketball game during our run towards the NC! Just edited my list to include it. Wonder what else I forgot.

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Germany, Italy, and Austria.

I would like to go to Argentina and Spain. I hear they are both lovely.

Oktoberfest 2011
314650_10150309793965583_244390581_n.jpg

Fun topic!

Canada, Mexico, Cayman Islands, England, Republic of Ireland, Jordan, Yemen, (held residency), Saudi Arabia (held residency), Turkey, Greece, Qatar.

Also held layovers at airports in Italy and Egypt, but I don't think those count.

Japan
Germany
England
Netherlands
Denmark
Portugal
Switzerland
Italy
Mexico
China
Cambodia
Thailand
S. Korea
Belgium
France
Austria
Canada
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Bahamas
Bermuda
Argentina
Brazil
Russia
Czech Republic

Formatted vertically for clarity; apologies if this inconveniences anyone scrolling through the thread.

Canada, Mexico, England, Russia, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain, Italy. Most of this work related travel.

Would like to add Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand although little to no chance of work sending me to those places!

Been to England (London mostly but also Stonhenge and Stratford upon Avon), France (Normandy beaches, Caen, Paris, Orleans, some Loire valley tours, Nice and a good chunk of the Riviera, Marseille), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Ventimiglia - right on the Mediterranean border of France), Monaco (it counts), Spain (Madrid), India (Delhi, Agra, Indore, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bombay), Canada (Montreal and Quebec), Mexico (Cancun), Bahamas.

Need to go to Rome and Athens. There are lots of places I would love to go but those are the two I need to get to before I die.

Been to Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Botswana(3 years Peace Corp volunteer), Swaziland, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Zambia, Kenya, Greece, Italy, Vatican, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Australia, French Polynesia

Japan, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Laos, South Korea, India, South Africa, Kenya, Israel, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Belgium, England, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland,Sweden, Finland, USSR-Russia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Monaco, Bermuda, Bahamas, Mexico, and most recently Costa Rica and Dominican Republic...
..and a few places in the United States that I would consider foreign in the contiguous 48.

Favorites: Beirut, Lebanon in 70's when paradise of Middle East
London, England so much like home
Kenya for wild game...photos only
Crete, Greece...beautiful
Venice, Italy...best all around place to visit...eclectic, food, walking, romance, architecture, and people...before it is swallowed by the water

Least favorites: South Korea...overlooked by North Korea...not fun
Athens, Greece...expensive and not delicious food...lots of rocks called for historic ruins

Amazing that one of the most remembered and visited is 'The Hill" (University)

It's Good to be Cuse!!!!

I've been to Canada, Mexico, St. Lucia, Nassau, Grand Cayman, England, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Jamaica.

Loved Barcelona, Venice, Urbino, the Isle of Skye, Ullapool, Normandy and Amsterdam. Probably my favorites. Lived in London for a couple of years as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom