OT: What Is The Best Sporting Event To Attend While Drunk? | Syracusefan.com

OT: What Is The Best Sporting Event To Attend While Drunk?

AYSO soccer, & it's not even close.

In all seriousness, I've been invited to see Ohio St. play Rutty in Piscataway next year with 2 OSU grads. Great seats. REALLY hoping our game at NCST doesn't coincide...hoping we're at Noon & they're at night like '14. I plan on wearing all Orange, getting a special kind of drunk, & treating it like a comedy show.

the answer is anything in n'awlins cause once the event is over, you are still drunk in NO

Women's basketball. Used to go to them all the time when they were at Manley and you could bring your own drinks in. Would fill a Mountain Dew bottle full of vodka and next thing you I'd be half passed out in the bleachers by half time. Ahhhh, the days of being young and dumb.

I hadn't thought about horse racing as a good option (probably because I've never been live), but it actually makes perfect sense. Good choice for number one. Also, his last thought on hockey is perfect, and I definitely do it every time:

"Also, I enjoy the serenity that comes with being drunk and watching a Zamboni resurface the ice. Very satisfying when the driver covers up that last dry spot."

Syracuse beating VTech was life changing for me.

The old Regatta on Onondaga Lake. Or as Sports Illustrated referred to it - the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.

The old Regatta on Onondaga Lake. Or as Sports Illustrated referred to it - the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.

That makes me wonder...do they have competitive beer drinking, other than in college? I mean they have it for eating hot dogs and other things. What better sport to drink to, than other folks drinking?

That makes me wonder...do they have competitive beer drinking, other than in college? I mean they have it for eating hot dogs and other things. What better sport to drink to, than other folks drinking?

My parents always talked about how fun that was.

Westminster Dog Show...

I still have my beat-to-crap painters hat that says Ya Gotta Regatta!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom