OT: where do you live? | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Xenia. Interesting. Ever seen or heard of the movie Gummo?

I've only see bits and pieces, but it's by far the creepiest movie in history. Even the trailer is uncomfortable.

Katy, TX

Born in Rome, NY, went to school in Poland, NY. If anyone's every visited Hinckley Lake, particularly Trail's End (has a Cold Brook address), that's where I grew up as a kid.

CA grad? What year?

Yes, class of '85.

Didn't know any real Syracuse fans in Canandaigua when I grew up there, so seeing a few with Canandaigua ties is kind of a shocker to me! I love that town, but needed to get away.

CA grad? What year?

Yes, class of '85.

Didn't know any real Syracuse fans in Canandaigua when I grew up there, so seeing a few with Canandaigua ties is kind of a shocker to me! I love that town, but needed to get away.

Katy, TX

Born in Rome, NY, went to school in Poland, NY. If anyone's every visited Hinckley Lake, particularly Trail's End (has a Cold Brook address), that's where I grew up as a kid.
Katy, a lovely metropolis (with great HS football) that shares the quaint little suburb that a few know as Houston.

Very nice area.

OMG. I am a proud grad of Pleasantville HS. I thought Otis Hill was the only other Pleasantville person with an SU connection here.
Pleasantville! Lol.. Go to school right in it... Cool little place that's close to white plains and close enough to the city. Where did u eat at for cheap?! Lol still trying to find places

I've only see bits and pieces, but it's by far the creepiest movie in history. Even the trailer is uncomfortable.

Yep a dark film for sure. Very bizarre movie.

Yes, class of '85.

You probably know my dad and uncle, Tom and Dino Kay
They may have graduated a few years earlier, I'm not positive

I loved growing up there, but I'm not sure if I'll settle there after I'm done with school. My parents are never going to leave, so I'll have reasons to come back.

Last edited:
Columbus, Ohio. Clintonville neighborhood. Still trying to convince OttoMets to move here to the Short North or German Village. We seem to have a great alumni chapter here. I must get involved!

Not yet, Mr. Delphia, not yet. Though I know where to crash if we ever get a subregional at Nationwide.

Yeah, that's why I didn't change my handle when I moved from Alpharetta. Didn't want to be known as CummingCuse. I live by Vickery/Polo Fields.
Awesome, im going to join the new Atlanta Fitness in Vickery when that finally opens.

Nate - Are you a Keuka grad?

No sir, although in the summers I used to hit the gym and play ball with some buddies in the Weed Center (lol) on campus.

Spent a lot of time on the lake as a kid when I lived in Corning until my Dad had had enough of the 30 minute drive between us and the lake that he quit his job only to pick up a gig at a winery so he and my Mom could move to Hammondsport. (Summer of '03)

Looking back on it I probably should have gone to Keuka for my last couple years of undergrad.

Not gonna happen. Half the reason we live in Alaska is for the summers. Our vacations happen sometime between nov-mar.

One of these days tho.

I remember back when I wouldnt make any plans, until I looked out and saw the conditions of Keuka. Whitecaps, I might be able to go and get some stuff done. Glass - choppy, we were wakeboarding. Cottage girls, man, lol I miss Keuka

Tourist girls!! ahhhhhh

you could only hope they were looking for a townie with a boat on any given night!

Tourist girls!! ahhhhhh

you could only hope they were looking for a townie with a boat on any given night!

They always were brotha, and they always left on Sunday morning, and a new crew was always in Monday. It was a thing of beauty.

I currently reside in sunny Fort Myers, Florida where the average temperature is in the mid to high-70s and sunny.

Vacationed in Canadaigua the last few summers with the family, stayed at the Cliffside condo's. Felt weird taking an elevator down to the beach. Enjoyed eating at The Office and Eddie O'Briens.

Are the sidewalks fixed yet?

Give Nolans a try next time you're in town. Great food. I also enjoy Eric's and the Greenfront. The burgers at the Greenfront are to die for. Casa de Pasta is also pretty good if you're in the mood for Italian.

Give Nolans a try next time you're in town. Great food. I also enjoy Eric's and the Greenfront. The burgers at the Greenfront are to die for. Casa de Pasta is also pretty good if you're in the mood for Italian.

We hit up Greenfront back in November. Shared a pie. Pretty damn good.

Pulling the boat up to the Sand Bar in the summer is always fun. They normally have music on the weekends.

And if you ever need your car washed, Auto Wash Inc is your place to go.

You probably know my dad and uncle, Tom and Dino Kay
They may have graduated a few years earlier, I'm not positive

I loved growing up there, but I'm not sure if I'll settle there after I'm done with school. My parents are never going to leave, so I'll have reasons to come back.
Uncle Dino, whatta small world.

We hit up Greenfront back in November. Shared a pie. Pretty damn good.

Pulling the boat up to the Sand Bar in the summer is always fun. They normally have music on the weekends.

And if you ever need your car washed, Auto Wash Inc is your place to go.

Sand bar is always a good time. The scenery is always enjoyable for their 4th Friday events. Did you have the pleasure of going to Thendara when it was open? That place was fantastic. I'm suddenly craving a blue whale.

Sand bar is always a good time. The scenery is always enjoyable for their 4th Friday events. Did you have the pleasure of going to Thendara when it was open? That place was fantastic. I'm suddenly craving a blue whale.

Never made it to the Thendara. Just started riding CA lake about 7 years ago. My buddy got a condo right down the lake from the sandbar. We would floatilla all day, and hit the sand bar at dark. Ughh... If only I would have skipped the Army, and started a career at his car wash lol. I'd be broke, but man, I'd be on the lake every day haha