OT: where do you live? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

JDubbin said:
Xenia, OH (more then likely the only person on the board who lives in a city that starts with an X). Grew up in Syracuse on Greenwood Pl. right near Wescott St. and Euclid, used to walk to class ('05 grad) and the Dome from my folks house. It was beautiful.

Xenia - tornado alley. Spent many nights at Kil-Kare speedway there.

You probably know my dad and uncle, Tom and Dino Kay
They may have graduated a few years earlier, I'm not positive

I loved growing up there, but I'm not sure if I'll settle there after I'm done with school. My parents are never going to leave, so I'll have reasons to come back.

Sorry, those names do not ring a bell.

I hope to have the finances in place at some point in my life to buy a second home there. I would love to settle down back home, and closer to SU !!

Sand bar is always a good time. The scenery is always enjoyable for their 4th Friday events. Did you have the pleasure of going to Thendara when it was open? That place was fantastic. I'm suddenly craving a blue whale.

Loved Thendara while it was going. Spent a lot of coin on those damn blue whales, lol.

We hit up Greenfront back in November. Shared a pie. Pretty damn good.

Pulling the boat up to the Sand Bar in the summer is always fun. They normally have music on the weekends.

And if you ever need your car washed, Auto Wash Inc is your place to go.

My dad and brother were good friends with the original owner of Auto Wash, Mike, and my brother worked for them for awhile. Small world man!

My dad and brother were good friends with the original owner of Auto Wash, Mike, and my brother worked for them for awhile. Small world man!

Small world for sure. Mike and Bob built the place, and Bobs son owns it now

Sorry, those names do not ring a bell.

I hope to have the finances in place at some point in my life to buy a second home there. I would love to settle down back home, and closer to SU !!
My dad graduated in '82 and my uncle in '78.. I had my years a little off

Born: Eastwood/Syracuse
Tinton Falls, NJ
Troy, MI
West Chester, PA

Now: Ashburn, VA - 30 miles outside DC