OT: where do you live? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Simple question. Still a couple days until we play so thought this would be interesting. I know we've got fans from all over the place on here so I was curious how many states we represent. Simple answer- not where you grew up, but where you currently reside and rock your orange.

Me: Tallmadge, Ohio (suburb of Akron).

Santa Cruz, California (perfect) via Stamford, CT (ugh) and Syracuse (loved it)

Born in Syracuse, now in cow country - Cincinnatus NY.

I often pass through Cincy on my way to games in Syracuse. Never had the guts to stop in at the Bennett Hotel for a brew. Grew up in Norwich.

I am currently living the life of a raconteur with my good friend Tristan M. Kennedy, aka Ceasar Stan, Stan-diddy-bow-bow, Stan, Stanimal, Lord Stanley M. Tristan of Bangtown, and the Duke of Dubai. The stories I could tell are legendary and the people I have met are as well.

Lawrinson14 said:
Originally from Tinton Falls, NJ (ext 109 on GSP).

Now live in downtown Manhattan.

Monmouth county NJ is a great place to live! 60 minutes to NYC and Philly and 10-15 to the beach. Can't beat it. I also lived in Manhattan for a while, I miss those days!

Liverpool. Born in DC and raised in Eastwood.

Spring Valley, IL (via Chicago)
B&R an ES-M Spartan, baby!

Simple question. Still a couple days until we play so thought this would be interesting. I know we've got fans from all over the place on here so I was curious how many states we represent. Simple answer- not where you grew up, but where you currently reside and rock your orange.

Me: Tallmadge, Ohio (suburb of Akron).
Tallmadge?! Holy mackerel, haven't heard that name since I worked for the Akron Beacon Urinal (and lived in Cuyahoga Falls) 40 years ago.