Palm: 9 seed, Lunardi: 9 seed | Syracusefan.com

Palm: 9 seed, Lunardi: 9 seed

If that happens, somewhere Kelvin Sampson will be smiling. I have literally not seen a "deer in the headlights" look as bad as when Sampson was impossibly trying to solve our zone with the entire house chanting "Let's so Orange" in Albany in 2003.

You mean the Blake Griffin game wasn't enough for him?

Interesting that Palm has UNC as a 3, playing in Providence, while Lunardi has them as a 1, playing in Raleigh.

First time I've seen someone put West Virginia in Brooklyn. Been a lot of Nova, Maryland, and Miami.

I have them as a 2 in raleigh with miami brooklyn bound.wvu goes to providence

I'm not paying attention to the top 4 lines right now, but I imagine the amount of movement in the past week has been really significant with all the top 10 losing. It's probably so tight at this point that anyone on the 3 line could move into #1 line if they win out from here on in and get some help from the teams above them.

I see 10 teams potentially getting #1 seeds if they win out (some will need help of course).
Kansas
Oklahoma
West Virginia
Virginia
UNC
Miami
Villanova
Xavier
Michigan St
Oregon

Last edited:
I'm not paying attention to the top 4 lines right now, but I imagine the amount of movement in the past week has been really significant with all the top 10 losing. It's probably so tight at this point that anyone on the 3 line could move into #1 line if they win out from here on in and get some help from the teams above them.

I believe that, I'm just surprised to see such a disparity between Palm and lunardi right now. That's at least 5 spots on the s curve; that seems huge that high on the curve. (4 to 9 seems like a much bigger difference than 30-35, to me at least)

If that happens, somewhere Kelvin Sampson will be smiling. I have literally not seen a "deer in the headlights" look as bad as when Sampson was impossibly trying to solve our zone with the entire house chanting "Let's so Orange" in Albany in 2003.

Hollis Price had that look too.

That's a guy, kind of like Troy Bell, that I'm surprised never amounted to anything in the NBA.

Neither had much size or athleticism. Those guys tend to get exposed.

Palm really needs to do something with that hairdo, looks like the zig-zag cut.

Palm really needs to do something with that hairdo, looks like the zig-zag cut.

I use the Scores page a lot on CBS Sports. When I refresh it to move the "final" games down, a new video always comes -- it's not just Palm. Every one of them has a hair issue. The blonde asking the questions is cute though.

Interesting that Palm has UNC as a 3, playing in Providence, while Lunardi has them as a 1, playing in Raleigh.

First time I've seen someone put West Virginia in Brooklyn. Been a lot of Nova, Maryland, and Miami.
Maryland sucking has opened the 2nd spot in Brooklyn up.

One of Miami/Duke/West Virginia/Maryland will end up in Brooklyn with Villanova.

The other 2 could end up in Providence.

Being an 8/9 seed is really crappy and I do not want that. I'd rather be an 11.

We'd have to probably lose to UNC, beat FSU and then drop our 1st ACCT game to stay there.

Palm's separation of the teams is interesting. I am surprised that Wisconsin is in the same status as us and also that Oregon St is here. I would have thought USC in this group, and Oregon St in the second one. He also has as a tier above UConn for now. I have not seen anyone who is that low in UConn -- and I won't fight it.

IN FOR NOW -

upload_2016-2-29_15-59-53.png

ON THE FENCE

upload_2016-2-29_16-0-59.png

Being an 8/9 seed is really crappy and I do not want that. I'd rather be an 11.

We'd have to probably lose to UNC, beat FSU and then drop our 1st ACCT game to stay there.

As of right now I am not sure there will be much differnence between most 1's and 2's (not all)., so I think the 8/9 line in certain situations could be about the same as 7/10.

Maryland sucking has opened the 2nd spot in Brooklyn up.

One of Miami/Duke/West Virginia/Maryland will end up in Brooklyn with Villanova.

The other 2 could end up in Providence.

Can you guys tell i'm REALLY hoping to be in brooklyn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom