Palm: 9 seed, Lunardi: 9 seed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Palm: 9 seed, Lunardi: 9 seed

Honestly I think us being in the 8-9 game with Villanova as the 1 seed is a pretty decent chance of happening.

That's the scenario I've envisioning, right now it seems like we're battling Pitt for that slot

I'm not paying attention to the top 4 lines right now, but I imagine the amount of movement in the past week has been really significant with all the top 10 losing. It's probably so tight at this point that anyone on the 3 line could move into #1 line if they win out from here on in and get some help from the teams above them.

I see 10 teams potentially getting #1 seeds if they win out (some will need help of course).
Kansas
Oklahoma
West Virginia
Virginia
UNC
Miami
Villanova
Xavier
Michigan St
Oregon

i dont see wvu as under #1 seed consideration

8/9 seed is about the worst draw you can get outside of being a 16. You get an even match in the first round and then a #1 seed on a hostile virtual home court situation. Would rather be an 11 than a 9. Hope we can win a few to get to a better place.

8/9 seed is about the worst draw you can get outside of being a 16. You get an even match in the first round and then a #1 seed on a hostile virtual home court situation. Would rather be an 11 than a 9. Hope we can win a few to get to a better place.

Until you are a 7/10 seed lined up with Michigan St. as the 2 seed,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom