Partial BBall Schedule Out, little bit, little bit | Syracusefan.com

Partial BBall Schedule Out, little bit, little bit

T

tee1222

Wow...seeing Nova and St Johns as OOC opponents is kinda trippy.

By the way, add in Indiana and that is a pretty good OOC schedule (Minny, St Johns, Nova, Indiana).

St Francis is part of the Maui Classic. One game at home and three in Hawaii.

SUA.com lists the SJ game as being played in Queens. That can't be correct.
I wish it is! Not far from where I grew up, can easily pull that one off in near SJU campus.

I have heard the Duke game at the Dome will be February 15th, but its not confirmed. So my post is nothing but hearsay.

Has to be a typo. We wouldn't agree to the game unless it is at MSG. Gonna have to be a matinee, since the Blue Shirts play that night at 7.

Update: SJU Website has the game at MSG.

http://www.redstormsports.com/redtix/stjo-12-redtix-m-baskbl.html
Homer-doh-square.jpg

Don't we normally have 15 games at the Dome in November?!? I want my money's worth! I read somewhere - perhaps on this board! - that the ACC will put out the schedule by the end of August. I have to get plane tickets for Atlanta and I need to know when to fly back. I sure wish these schedulers would realize that I have needs.

Don't we normally have 15 games at the Dome in November?!? I want my money's worth! I read somewhere - perhaps on this board! - that the ACC will put out the schedule by the end of August. I have to get plane tickets for Atlanta and I need to know when to fly back. I sure wish these schedulers would realize that I have needs.
No worries. I'm guessing it's only a subset of our early schedule.
:)

No worries. I'm guessing it's only a subset of our early schedule.
:)

Yeah you still have the Upstate Tour with some combo of Colgate, Canisius, Cornell, Albany, etc.

http://www.suathletics.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=285&path=mbasket

Mon November 18, 2013
TBA
St. Francis Brooklyn
Carrier Dome

Mon November 25, 2013
5:30 p.m.
University of Minnesota

Sun December 15, 2013
TBA
at St. John's University
Queens, NY

Sat December 28, 2013
TBA
Villanova University
Carrier Dome

Mon February 3, 2014
7:00 p.m.
University of Notre Dame

Mon February 24, 2014
7:00 p.m.
at University of Maryland

I looked at this schedule and thought, "Isn't December 15th a little early for a conference game?" Just so strange to see SJU and Nova as non-conference opponents.

Also, the Indiana game at the Dome was previously announced for December 3rd as part of the ACC/Big 1o challange.

As the schedule has expanded in the past few days, some really impressive match-ups that I for one, will not be taking lightly. ;)
Minny
Indy
Duke
And let's not forget UNC, Miami and other new ACC foes.
Let's hear the "analysts" use the word cupcake this year.
More like Cannoli.
11E.Castellano.c--300x300.jpg

As the schedule has expanded in the past few days, some really impressive match-ups that I for one, will not be taking lightly. ;)
Minny
Indy
Duke
And let's not forget UNC, Miami and other new ACC foes.
Let's hear the "analysts" use the word cupcake this year.
More like Cannoli.
11E.Castellano.c--300x300.jpg
Leave the gun...

This is one of those questions that is probably answered on a million other threads, but when will tickets go on sale? Maybe we can get a sticky once the purchase dates are announced?

Also, my friends and I like to sit in the 200's. Is there any trick to getting these at a reasonable price? It seems like season ticket holders and ticket brokers scoop these up quickly.