Paschal "Chew-Blocka" Chukwu | Syracusefan.com

Paschal "Chew-Blocka" Chukwu

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Haven't seen a big man block that many shots for us since Fabricio. What was his single game record? What's the single game SU record?

Also, his name is henceforth "Chew-Blocka". It's earned the Eric15 seal of approval.

Last edited:
Fab's record was 10 against Seton Hall in '11-12. I think about 7 of those were Herb Pope's shots getting smacked back in his face.

Edit: turns out that that performance by Fab is also the school single-game record.

Fab's record was 10 against Seton Hall in '11-12. I think about 7 of those were Herb Pope's shots getting smacked back in his face.

Edit: turns out that that performance by Fab is also the school single-game record.

So Chew-Blocka was one off! I bet he breaks it before he’s done at SU.

(Sorry, trying to push the new nickname!)

Nice Nick-Name! Wow, what a game he had. Huge improvement from last year. Last year PC was just a 7 foot 2 inch person with a basketball uniform on, lost on the court. This year he is a basketball player. He is positioning himself well for rebounds, blocks and using the pick and roll well. OB missing feeding him for a dunk on a pick and roll, PC was in position going to the basket. I know there are people posting that he hasn't faced ACC competition yet so to you I say, get over your negative selves. PC could not play against anybody last year and look good. This year he is clearly making plays he could not last year no matter the competition. Yes, he will disappear during some games this year. None the less, much improved. Go Chew-Blocka!!

Haven't seen a big man block that many shots for us since Fabricio. What was his single game record? What's the single game SU record?

Also, his name is henceforth "Chew-Blocka". It's earned the Eric15 seal of approval.

You stealing my Chew-blocka nickname, bruh?
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom