Pats* at it again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pats* at it again

So nobody from the NFL sent out a memo alerting teams of the rules about filming other teams signals relatviely close to before the Pats got in trouble for spy gate?

Humorous also how you seem to label everyone who doesn't shout patriot innocence from the rooftops as a pats hater. I can't really help the fact that I've rather easily closed down many of your feeble attempts to clear the pats name. Gems like that because the Panthers had a bad record the year before they made the Super Bowl that it didn't matter if the Pats cheated. Doesn't make me a pats hater, just someone who is able to think logically. Just like how I was hoping and could see Brady was going to beat the NFLin court rather easily.
I don't defend the team when they are wrong. They violated the NFL videotaping rules and got caught. They were penalized. I don't care if you like the team or not. Your posts IMO say you are a Patriots hater. I could be wrong.
This Deflategate case is a different matter. The NFL had no evidence to prove any manipulation took place.

Yesterday was piling on. The Steelers headsets are controlled by the NFL.
http://operations.nfl.com/the-game/gameday-behind-the-scenes/nfl-gameday-frequency-coordinators/

I personally love the hatred. The Patriots had the same problems and lots of teams have the same problems on the road. Tank above linked how the Jets in the AFC Championship in Pittsburgh had the same problems with their headsets and Rex Ryan took the high road. I am expecting a new compliant every week. Tomlin's coaching was awful yesterday and instead he went down the excuse road. His players followed suit Big Ben tried saying the Patriots violated an unwritten rule when they shifted on the DL at the goalline. He admitted he saw it on film and still tried saying it was violating an unwritten rule.

Please continue following ways to taint the Patriots it is hilarious. Warm gatorade is next.

And there you go. And for those who say the NFL controls the headsets, they don't control the interference. Guilty as charged.

"whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast."

And there you go. And for those who say the NFL controls the headsets, they don't control the interference. Guilty as charged.

"whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast."
You do understand that this information came right from the Steelers website right. This isn't from anyone who was actually involved with getting this problem fixed.

Honestly you are entitled to believe whatever you want.
Here is the NFL's statement. The same NFL who would love more than anything to hammer the Patriots. If you believe the Pats are guilty honestly please to do so. I am actually enjoying this stuff.

“Based on our review to date, we believe that the audio interference on Steelers’ headsets last night was entirely attributable to an electrical issue made worse by the inclement weather; that it involved no manipulation by any individual; and that the Patriots had nothing to do with it,” the league’s statement said. “The issue was promptly resolved and there were no further problems for the remainder of the game. We will continue to review the matter to determine if there are technical steps that can be taken to avoid similar problems from occurring in other games.”

Alsacs said:
Honestly you are entitled to believe whatever you want. Here is the NFL's statement. The same NFL who would love more than anything to hammer the Patriots. If you believe the Pats are guilty honestly please to do so. I am actually enjoying this stuff. “Based on our review to date, we believe that the audio interference on Steelers’ headsets last night was entirely attributable to an electrical issue made worse by the inclement weather; that it involved no manipulation by any individual; and that the Patriots had nothing to do with it,” the league’s statement said. “The issue was promptly resolved and there were no further problems for the remainder of the game. We will continue to review the matter to determine if there are technical steps that can be taken to avoid similar problems from occurring in other games.”

Yes I saw that report. The rain caused it. But it only rained on the electrical boxes controlling the Steelers headsets.

If this was 100% on the Pats*, I don't believe the NFL would come right out and say that.

Yes I saw that report. The rain caused it. But it only rained on the electrical boxes controlling the Steelers headsets.

If this was 100% on the Pats*, I don't believe the NFL would come right out and say that.
Maybe you could watch and listen to what NFL coach after NFL coach had to say today. This happens all the time. Brian Billick said that it happened to him at home where he suddenly had a pizza delivery guy on his head set. Big over reaction to something that the NFL controls. But don't let that get in the way of another rant. Maybe Tomlin should keep his anger in check the next time he stops a guy running down the field in front of him.

dasher said:
Maybe you could watch and listen to what NFL coach after NFL coach had to say today. This happens all the time. Brian Billick said that it happened to him at home where he suddenly had a pizza delivery guy on his head set. Big over reaction to something that the NFL controls. But don't let that get in the way of another rant. Maybe Tomlin should keep his anger in check the next time he stops a guy running down the field in front of him.

I did listen. It does happen. But seems to happen often at one place and for much longer than a few minutes. Shame how Pats* fans have an excuse for everything.

Honestly you are entitled to believe whatever you want.
Here is the NFL's statement. The same NFL who would love more than anything to hammer the Patriots. If you believe the Pats are guilty honestly please to do so. I am actually enjoying this stuff.

“Based on our review to date, we believe that the audio interference on Steelers’ headsets last night was entirely attributable to an electrical issue made worse by the inclement weather; that it involved no manipulation by any individual; and that the Patriots had nothing to do with it,” the league’s statement said. “The issue was promptly resolved and there were no further problems for the remainder of the game. We will continue to review the matter to determine if there are technical steps that can be taken to avoid similar problems from occurring in other games.”

I just don't think it's true that the NFL would like to hammer the Patriots.

I think Goodell and Kraft would LOVE everyone to THINK they are at each others' throats.

Complete subterfuge in my opinion.

The NFL is entertainment, and it's turning into a soap opera.

The world will still turn.

I think Goodell and Kraft would LOVE everyone to THINK they are at each others' throats.

Yeah anytime you can spend 5 million dollars on a terrible report. Let leaks go unpunished and take a case all the way to Federal Court things are chummy.
Goodell's people working for him Mike Kensil, Jeffrey Pash, Dave Gardi are the ones with axes to grind.
Goodell himself probably doesn't but he runs his building very casually.

If you don't think the NFL would love to drop the hammer right now I can't change your mind. I just don't think Goodell is the one who would love to do it. I believe Goodell had no clue when Colts GM Ryan Grigson emailed the NFL office before the AFC title game. Goodell has insulated himself very well. Just like I am sure the NFL saw the Rice tape before it went public but maybe Goodell didn't see it. If Goodell knew the Colts complaints he would have told the Pats don't do anything and would have sent out a memo to everyone warning them. Instead Mike Kensil Gameday Coordinator and known Belichick hater from their NYJ days didn't inform anyone and boom this case happened.

Goodell is just a 44 million dollar pinata for the owners to use but their is major anger between the NFL office and the Patriots right now both ways. The Pats want the NFL to fire the leak(Mike Kensil) to Mort who intentionally put false information out to the public and started the ball rolling on this case. That information was 100% false and the NFL could have put the fire out but if you read the ESPN piece and comments from the unnamed owners(Woody Johnson/Jim Irsay/Stephen Ross) they wanted a Spygate do-over when the Pats Organization was punished for when they lost a 1st round pick.

I did listen. It does happen. But seems to happen often at one place and for much longer than a few minutes. Shame how Pats* fans have an excuse for everything.
I'm a Giants fan. I just hate injustice. I think other fan bases should have been supportive of us when the NCAA came after us.

Yeah, and they carried this subterfuge to a loss on a #1 draft pick and a million dollar fine. In other news, JB loves the NCAA infractions committee.

dasher said:
Yeah, and they carried this subterfuge to a loss on a #1 draft pick and a million dollar fine. In other news, JB loves the NCAA infractions committee.

The counterpoint would be there's likely a lot more under the covers and they got off easy?

Have you considered that angle?

Steelers, Giants, Ravens all won multiple SBs in the last 15 years, why is there no bitter, jealous "they cheated" chatter or suspicion about them?

$5m on a report is not wasted money, it's the exact opposite of what's being presented here. It's cheap cover.

Let's go Dungey! (Sp?)

The counterpoint would be there's likely a lot more under the covers and they got off easy?

Have you considered that angle?

Steelers, Giants, Ravens all won multiple SBs in the last 15 years, why is there no bitter, jealous "they cheated" chatter or suspicion about them?

$5m on a report is not wasted money, it's the exact opposite of what's being presented here. It's cheap cover.

Let's go Dungey! (Sp?)
Tin foil time. 5 million was a complete waste of $ for a non event. And the reason that the Pats get so much jealousy is that they are 1. always good and 2. BB out coaches other coaches and they hate it.

Tin foil time. 5 million was a complete waste of $ for a non event. And the reason that the Pats get so much jealousy is that they are 1. always good and 2. BB out coaches other coaches and they hate it.
60 minutes Sports interviewed a legal expert. I doubt it will matter. This legal expert is a Giants fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom