People think our board gets out of hand? | Syracusefan.com

People think our board gets out of hand?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Go check out the Nc St. board. My God. I actually feel less intelligent sifting through some of those threads. Some of it can be chalked up to emotions after that crushing loss for them, but not all.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...This board is one of the best around, period, regardless of all the off topic posts that people love to complain about.

Go check out the Nc St. board. My God. I actually feel less intelligent sifting through some of those threads. Some of it can be chalked up to emotions after that crushing loss for them, but not all.

I've said it before, I'll say it again...This board is one of the best around, period, regardless of all the off topic posts that people love to complain about.

Not surprising. When I first learned we would be joining the ACC I went around to a lot of the ACC boards and they ALL said that the Wolfpack message board fans are near psycho. UConn fans actually look somewhat sane in comparison.

:rolling:

Cheers,
Neil

GoHamSU said:
Go check out the Nc St. board. My God. I actually feel less intelligent sifting through some of those threads. Some of it can be chalked up to emotions after that crushing loss for them, but not all. I've said it before, I'll say it again...This board is one of the best around, period, regardless of all the off topic posts that people love to complain about.

You are 100% right. It's a complete sheet show over there. But I bet it isn't moderated very well, if at all. I mean they talk about committing murder.

Pretty much lol. Read the "NC State Tears" thread.

Their messageboard made me feel like I was infected with the rage virus and pumped full of cocaine.

You are 100% right. It's a complete sheet show over there. But I bet it isn't moderated very well, if at all. I mean they talk about committing murder.

I mean Jesus, half the posts over there have words that need to be bleeped out with ****. It's incredible. How immature are 90% of those people? Wow. I was on the UNC board earlier today and some of the posters were talking about how Nc St fans were probably going nuts after the game, so I checked out their board and sure enough. I feel dirty even lurking over there.

Can someone please explain to me why they think the refereeing was poor? To the point of the game being rigged. I watched the entire game and didn't even think about the refs. Which call did they blow?

Wow - guess I can cross off taking in a game at Raleigh from my to-do list.

It's a pretty active board too. Seems like there are plenty of posters/activity. Strange they're lacking so much in the mod dept.

People on this board seem to get riled up when anything is edited/censored. If you want to know why just head over to some of the opposing teams boards.

LOL...below are a few comments that I found...

"NC State made enough plays to pull off the shocking upset of No. 1 Syracuse, but the ACC’s middle management got in the way. "

(Refs are now middle management).

Ennis was not called for a charge at the end. That was make believe.

"Syracuse kept getting points at the line without making any real plays – it wasn’t attacking the basket it was just getting calls on the perimeter or off the ball and getting free throws. "

Rak didn't do anything. He did'nt even play last night.

Time to start focusing on BC.

Can someone please explain to me why they think the refereeing was poor? To the point of the game being rigged. I watched the entire game and didn't even think about the refs. Which call did they blow?

All losses in college basketball are the ref's fault.

ok i'm going in...be back in a few

I'm telling you, I'm not even trying to troll. I was genuinely curious what their board was like since I've never checked it out. Be careful. You will seriously lose some brain cells over there.

Before we pat our own selves on the back remember it has been a long time since our last board meltdown. Our first loss will cause end-of-the-world posts to rain down from every direction. This place will degenerate into complete chaos for 12-24 hours. It's what message boards do.

I do recall seeing other ACC fanbases mention that the NC State people are especially nutty though. I remember when we took over their arena a few years ago they were none too pleased.

Before we pat our own selves on the back remember it has been a long time since our last board meltdown. Our first loss will cause end-of-the-world posts to rain down from every direction. This place will degenerate into complete chaos for 12-24 hours. It's what message boards do.

I do recall seeing other ACC fanbases mention that the NC State people are especially nutty though. I remember when we took over their arena a few years ago they were none too pleased.

No, trust me. This isn't just because of their loss. It's insanity over there.

Which board? The one I went to scout I think was totally reasonable and expletive free. Some blamed the refs but some put the blame on them.

Ah, ok, the call that they're all upset about is Cooney's foul on Warren with 10 seconds or whatever left on the runout. They thought it should have been a basket and one. They're delusional. That foul was well before Warren's attempt to shoot the basketball. Dopes.

Ah, ok, the call that they're all upset about is Cooney's foul on Warren with 10 seconds or whatever left on the runout. They thought it should have been a basket and one. They're delusional. That foul was well before Warren's attempt to shoot the basketball. Dopes.
A lot of refs would have given him the basket. Doesn't mean it's the right call. The only thing I noticed about the refs yesterday was the unusual number of traveling calls (made on both sides).

I was getting the flavor over there last night and was shocked how they were going after Barber, the kid that made the T/O to Rak. Nobody mentioned the should-have-been-a-dagger-3 the kid hit earlier. Clougherty and the ref umbrella took a huge pasting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom