Peyton Manning....is this going to get interesting | Syracusefan.com

Peyton Manning....is this going to get interesting

Read the whole report. disturbing. The fact that they continue to attack this woman is very disturbing.
When I was in Casey Key Fla. last month a big time Florida sports booster whose wife said attended school at Tennessee when this happened told me all about this and the hatred this guy had for Manning was real. I told this story to Texanmark about this well over a month ago. This guy said the Archie Manning paid a lot of money to silence everyone up at this, this is why Eli never went there.

This guy lived next door to the owners pier I was fishing on from the house I was renting. There is some serious money on North Casey key rd. Oprah's house along with Steven King,Rosie O'donnell,John Gotti's old house.

Read the whole report. disturbing. The fact that they continue to attack this woman is very disturbing.
Where is the report.? I can only go by what the booster told me.

Honestly thought this incident was well known. It got pretty big coverage a long time ago.

Archie Manning is the Kris Jenner of the NFL.

That is all I have to say after reading that disturbing 74 pages of documents.

Archie Manning is the Kris Jenner of the NFL.

That is all I have to say after reading that disturbing 74 pages of documents.
That bad?

That bad?
Kris Jenner exploited her children for profit. Archie Manning comes off like a racist and really bad if you read the 74 pages of documents. His kids are the Kardishans of the NFL because of him IMO.

Yeah, and honestly, Peyton's denial of HGH was a little strange when asked about his wife getting HGH for him.

Paraphrasing: "Anything my wife does, that's her business. I never taker her medication."

It's weird how ESPN goes after some and ignores other stories completely...if this was someone like ARod, they would go bananas reporting on it and everyone would be laughing at the denial regardless of the source.

Well I think ESPN and a lot of other places have gone all in on the story now. It's been on EVERY show ESPN has. Nobody has to worry about Manning getting a pass for this one.

Axeman was saying on his show today that the writer was miffed at the way Cam Newton was treated and just wanted to bring down Manning a peg or two in response. I didn't read it that way at all.

Axeman was saying on his show today that the writer was miffed at the way Cam Newton was treated and just wanted to bring down Manning a peg or two in response. I didn't read it that way at all.
I didn't read it that way either. I will say 2 things on why it's different. Manning's incident was pre facebook, and social media like King pointed out. The other is what Bomani Jones just said, back then it was described as the "mooning incident". Now all that's gone and people are getting more of the real story.

And just like in the other thread about this, I posted, that for clarity, people need to know that report was written by her lawyers for her lawsuit. And I also said this sounds really screwed up by Peyton and Archie.

The problem with that is the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

The thing with Manning is real. Regardless of how people feel about Shaun King, the court documents aren't written by him.

That article by Shaun King has nothing to do with Cam Newton's treatment by the media. It was personal for King.

I think Archie comes off worse than Peyton.

I didn't read it that way either. I will say 2 things on why it's different. Manning's incident was pre facebook, and social media like King pointed out. The other is what Bomani Jones just said, back then it was described as the "mooning incident". Now all that's gone and people are getting more of the real story.

And just like in the other thread about this, I posted, that for clarity, people need to know that report was written by her lawyers for her lawsuit. And I also said this sounds really screwed up by Peyton and Archie.
People lie/exaggerate for $$$. Ask Jay Bromley.

A) Shaun King is a fraud and phony (proven)
B) I don't care what Peyton did 20 years ago

A) you are probably right in general
B) should make everyone think about Peyons credibility on the HGH thing

So if he wrote about a fire that happened across the street from your house, you would say it didn't happen because he's a fraud? It's the message, not so much the messenger you should be judging. He's pretty much reciting court documents - he didn't type them up himself.

He seems a bit Lance Armstrong'ish IMO. Early on he was always at the ready to throw others under the bus after losses. Seems overly obsessive about marketing/media stuff. Who knows...but people who throw their ***** on women's faces have issues that probably don't go away with time. Especially if they think it's her fault for having a face.

So if he wrote about a fire that happened across the street from your house, you would say it didn't happen because he's a fraud? It's the message, not so much the messenger you should be judging. He's pretty much reciting court documents - he didn't type them up himself.

He seems a bit Lance Armstrong'ish IMO. Early on he was always at the ready to throw others under the bus after losses. Seems overly obsessive about marketing/media stuff. Who knows...but people who throw their ***** on women's faces have issues that probably don't go away with time. Especially if they think it's her fault for having a face.
Again the 74 page "court" documents were written by her lawyers in a suit against Peyton, so of course they're going to be as damaging as possible to win the suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom