Peyton Manning....is this going to get interesting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Peyton Manning....is this going to get interesting

LOL Bob Kravitz from Indy is now reporting Manning may have an "open" marriage. This story is going nowhere.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/voices/art...aid-peyton-manning-sexual-assault-allegations

Peyton Manning= Tiger Woods. They were protected and had images of squeaky clean behavior. Manning isn't this perfect all-American boy. Woods had a fall from grace. Manning isn't this clean Papa John, Nationwide guy.

He has been protected by Archie who really comes off like a bad guy and his cronies in the media.

I hope Manning comes back for another season.

CbQhtBcW0AAlRvJ.jpg

Jeez Peter I guess your MMQB article opinion now makes sense. What joke this guy is. League stooge for some reason is made out to be this top journalist.

While I don't think King is the best journalist or has the best editors, PFT is part of NBC. NBC is fiercely courting Peyton Manning for a studio job against competition with CBS, ESPN and Fox. They aren't going to nail Peyton right now.

Fox and NBC have both come out against the DN piece. By the way, the Daily Beast was covering this before Shaun King wrote anything.

Also, USA Today had covered this back when it was happening.

This is real and the issue besides the initial incident is how the Mannings chose to continue dealing with this.

This isn't a single hit piece by the DN. This is much bigger than that.

While I don't think King is the best journalist or has the best editors, PFT is part of NBC. NBC is fiercely courting Peyton Manning for a studio job against competition with CBS, ESPN and Fox. They aren't going to nail Peyton right now.

Fox and NBC have both come out against the DN piece. By the way, the Daily Beast was covering this before Shaun King wrote anything.

Also, USA Today had covered this back when it was happening.

This is real and the issue besides the initial incident is how the Mannings chose to continue dealing with this.

This isn't a single hit piece by the DN. This is much bigger than that.
I honestly think Archie comes off worse than Peyton. Peyton was just protected by his father. The stuff that Archie told the author of the Manning book to say about Naughtright is just sick.
This guy could have a Tiger Woods fall from grace and have to rehab his image. I would play another year if I were Peyton so if he wants to work in the media after his playing career this story could atleast be played out.

Supposedly there may be another shoe dropping shortly - the redacted part which may/might/perhaps involve something more sordid.

I mean, the article makes a fair point, but the way he writes is far more akin to a "crusade" piece than what you get from King. He finds one thing, he hits it super-hard to discredit the author, and never really evaluates much of anything.

I mean, if King was trying super-hard to fudge the story, he would leave out the direct passages from the Judge. Anyone with a half a brain can read and figure out King doesn't quite get that one part. It becomes all the more clear because he didn't try to cleverly edit it. He's a legal dope. Not sure that article needed to be written to come to that conclusion - or that this isn't anything more than what it is, a piece of information that you can draw your own conclusions from. Attacking the author is the right angle to play though - for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom