Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Imagine thinking ludacris was ever tied to gangbanging. Kinda like equating bon jovi with satanic panic back in the day. Not a dig at you Niastri , just an observation of peoples attitudes.
Fair enough. I know exactly one Ludacris song "Move b$@?h, get out the way!" And it definitely has some... aggressive... overtones if not as violent as some rappers. Still, the old guys coming to see Ludacris have probably mellowed a bit these days.

Fair enough. I know exactly one Ludacris song "Move b$@?h, get out the way!" And it definitely has some... aggressive... overtones if not as violent as some rappers. Still, the old guys coming to see Ludacris have probably mellowed a bit these days.
Mostly, his songs were more ...raunchy...and played for comedic effect.

IMG_3068.jpeg

Getting Donnie reeled in also is a good message the staff can share with portal targets. Red can say "Hey look at the pieces that have already joined JJ/Westry and look who I have committed Donnie/Moore. This is a bus you want to jump on." Good players help draw other players.

Hopefully he announces within 10 minutes of the 3:30 announcement. It will be 9:30pm plus here and I’m already falling asleep lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom