Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Can you imagine a lineup of Westry, Moore, Copeland, Brown and Freeman.
Starling will be here as well and likely playing SG. I'd like to see us grab another shooting/driving wing in the transfer portal. Moore will likely come off the bench his first season.

Starling will be here as well and likely playing SG. I'd like to see us grab another shooting/driving wing in the transfer portal. Moore will likely come off the bench his first season.
I’m aware. He needs to improve a lot….

An Elijah Hughes type of wing would go a long way next year.
I'll go for a Raf Addison type if they're taking requests!
(I meant to drop his name and Wes in the thread where folks were talking about the prototypical Cuse forwards. Not that they're DC Owens Wallace Hak types, but that smooth wing with a pure shot lends itself to some pretty ball)

(I meant to drop his name and Wes in the thread where folks were talking about the prototypical Cuse forwards. Not that they're DC Owens Wallace Hak types, but that smooth wing with a pure shot lends itself to some pretty ball)
Yeah, I should have listed him and Alexis, but I was thinking of how I play them as 2Gs on my NBA2K teams.…

Uh oh, injured in shoot around. Anyone have any more info on how serious?
He was on the bench during the game and seemed to be walking around during timeouts without a noticeable injury. I’m hopeful that it’s nothing serious. This was probably the worst team in their league so I’m thinking they may have held him out as a precautionary thing after a minor injury but that’s just speculation on my part.

Got to give Louis Orr a mention. Not because he was a proto-typical Syracuse forward, but just because...RIP LO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom