Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

Red's very first* recruit is a 5 star. Not bad, Red, not bad.

*Moore committed while Boeheim was still coaching. Great job keeping him, but I consider Freeman to be Red's first recruit.
Absolutely, we were in on Freeman early, but then definitely lost favor. It seemed that we were out of the running until Red was hired, then bam.

He is, and I'm totally gonna ask Biancardi about it :)
The wild thing is he’s rated closer to a 3 star than being ranked in the top 100(graded an 80 overall). Over the past few years he’s lower than Taylor, Bell, Copeland, Girard, and the same ranking as JBA. I think the others were all properly rated but its bizarre to me how badly Moore is mis-ranked.

The wild thing is he’s rated closer to a 3 star than being ranked in the top 100(graded an 80 overall). Over the past few years he’s lower than Taylor, Bell, Copeland, Girard, and the same ranking as JBA. I think the others were all properly rated but its bizarre to me how badly Moore is mis-ranked.
Yeah, I totally agree. It's one thing if all of the other primary recruiting services had him outside the top 100, but as folks note here, Elijah is inside the top 60 and inching toward the top 50. That's a wide, wide disparity, IMHO.

Wonder how he will stack up to Bethea; they will likely be head to head at some point.

Made it

McD.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom