Class of 2024 - PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23) | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PF Donnie Freeman (MD / IMG) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (5/11/23)

He needs to work on both.
What’s your point? Does every single person not have things they can improve upon? Why does the rhetoric around this kid focus on his perceived deficiencies? Why can’t we as a fan base show a little excitement about having a top 5-7 kid coming in next year? Every program in the country would be happy to have Donnie play for them.

What’s your point? Does every single person not have things they can improve upon? Why does the rhetoric around this kid focus on his perceived deficiencies? Why can’t we as a fan base show a little excitement about having a top 5-7 kid coming in next year? Every program in the country would be happy to have Donnie play for them.
I am excited to see the two freshmen play. Also want to see what Patterson offers. We need more guys for me to get excited about.

This kid is likely the best player SU has had since Carmelo. Amazing that we gotten an Macdonald's player since 2012. Wow did JB let this program slide by staying for too long
Not to take way from your point because it’s for sure valid, but we did get Malachi in 2015.

You made a mountain out of a molehill. I stated the obvious. That doesn’t mean i’m not super excited for him to arrive.

Excited to watch Donnie tonight (9:00 on ESPN)...
Screenshot_20240402-125556_Instagram.jpg

Not only to see our Burger Boy in action but also for a portal loss/gain mental break...

Excited to watch Donnie tonight (9:00 on ESPN)...
View attachment 239472
Not only to see our Burger Boy in action but also for a portal loss/gain mental break...
Gotta play trivia at Nanny O’Brians tonight so I’ll be sorely distracted by the game tonight. Can’t wait to see what Donnie can do against the best the country has to offer!!

The ESPN recruiting dope was just on ACC PM with the graphic on the screen at the bottom showing the four ACC teams/six players who are in the game tonight. He talked about 5 of them and then said how great the class of 2024 is and that the ACC has 5 McDs players coming in. Guess who he forgot?…

The ESPN recruiting dope was just on ACC PM with the graphic on the screen at the bottom showing the four ACC teams/six players who are in the game tonight. He talked about 5 of them and then said how great the class of 2024 is and that the ACC has 5 McDs players coming in. Guess who he forgot?…
It happens enough that it doesn’t seem to be accidental.

way too much of that going around right now..Chris Bell is the current victim. Let's give these kids a chance to grow as basketball players..

Wow he’s really got a sweet jump shot. Him and Bell should really stretch the floor and open up driving lanes when they’re on the floor together.

I know it was an all-star game, but I would have loved to see him get more involved inside. He seemed to stay on the perimeter on offense and never saw him crash the glass

I think Chris will be all ACC next year. You give him a legit postman and a point guard, he will kill it. His defense and rebounding improved this year and I expect it will continue to get better. Really good athlete that can flat out shoot the ball. There’s not many better small forwards in the ACC. Everyone nick picks on weaknesses, but doesn’t give h8m credit for his strengths. The big guy will love having him on the wing.

I think Chris will be all ACC next year. You give him a legit postman and a point guard, he will kill it. His defense and rebounding improved this year and I expect it will continue to get better. Really good athlete that can flat out shoot the ball. There’s not many better small forwards in the ACC. Everyone nick picks on weaknesses, but doesn’t give h8m credit for his strengths. The big guy will love having him on the wing.
He is an outstanding shooter and yet still a fringe starter

Donnie and IMG are playing today on ESPNU at 2PM in the first round of Chipotle Nationals for those interested in watching. Should be another high-level game to see Donnie against more top-notch competition.
And an actual game, where winning matters. Instead of a dribbling exhibition like the McDonald's game was.

Donnie and IMG are playing today on ESPNU at 2PM in the first round of Chipotle Nationals for those interested in watching. Should be another high-level game to see Donnie against more top-notch competition.

Yep.

Donnie Freeman is on ESPNU at 2pm in a real game, the national championship quarterfinals.

IMG’s opponent PVI is all Takeover guys. Four of their starters played with Donnie when they won Peach Jam, and the fifth was on Takeover’s U16 team.

Kiyan and Nigel James follow right after that against the Boozer twins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom