Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Bulldog give us good news!

Visit going really well. Met Brycen Goodines dad last night too and had a great chat about simplifying the recruiting process for these kids like his son and IJ. Everything is really good here. I truly think the Alabama visit will be very underwhelming for him. And I’m not worried about Kentucky and those are only 2 others he’s looking at. Goodine Dad is pushing him too. Eventful weekend but this visit has gone very well

Visit going really well. Met Brycen Goodines dad last night too and had a great chat about simplifying the recruiting process for these kids like his son and IJ. Everything is really good here. I truly think the Alabama visit will be very underwhelming for him. And I’m not worried about Kentucky and those are only 2 others he’s looking at. Goodine Dad is pushing him too. Eventful weekend but this visit has gone very well

So Goodine’s dad might be better recruiter than Gerry? JUST KIDDING!!!

And in no way is SU regarded as “dark horse” in this from what I’m told. He absolutely loves the coaching staff. This is going to come down to something very small between SU and Bama is my feel. Always “worried” about Kentucky but I’ve heard more about Bama than UK with IJ

And in no way is SU regarded as “dark horse” in this from what I’m told. He absolutely loves the coaching staff. This is going to come down to something very small between SU and Bama is my feel. Always “worried” about Kentucky but I’ve heard more about Bama than UK with IJ
Good stuff!

are we worried if he leaves without committing and still goes to Bama? Or will this kid take bama visit no matter what

Good stuff!

are we worried if he leaves without committing and still goes to Bama? Or will this kid take bama visit no matter what

One thing about this SU staff (just like Babers) they are not pressuring to the kids to force them to commit. They are very classy in how they handle the relationships and they are always okay with kids visiting other schools Bc all of the coaches have been recruited themselves and know how coool and fun the process can be...also, they know the conference play, facilities, success etc so they lay it out there for the recruit to decide for themselves without pressure... I would expect IJ to take his visit to Bama but that’s completely ok

more like the clubhouse leader than the dark horse. red's been on him since he was a sophomore. oates didn't offer till july. calipari didn't offer till this month

more like the clubhouse leader than the dark horse. red's been on him since he was a sophomore. oates didn't offer till july. calipari didn't offer till this month
People seem to forget this nugget. We have possibly the longest standing relationship built here (depending on when Oates was recruiting him at Buffalo tho that was obviously never happening).

What is it that has Alabama so high on his list? They are an afterthought in college basketball and have a totally green coach.

What is it that has Alabama so high on his list? They are an afterthought in college basketball and have a totally green coach.
With the money football brings in, they probably have sick athletic facilities there. Oates seems like a solid coach...It doesnt snow, the chicks are hot...doesn't sound horrible...I could probably tough it out for a few years if I had to :)

With the money football brings in, they probably have sick athletic facilities there. Oates seems like a solid coach...It doesnt snow, the chicks are hot...doesn't sound horrible...I could probably tough it out for a few years if I had to :)
Play for a HOF coach. Play in the best conference. Play before 30K. We have girls to.

We have one thing they definitely dont have (besides the HOF coach)

SNOW baby and lots of it! It's a hell of an experience that everyone should get to enjoy for at least one winter ;)

We have one thing they definitely dont have (besides the HOF coach)

SNOW baby and lots of it! It's a hell of an experience that everyone should get to enjoy for at least one winter ;)
Snow and snow bunnies (;

People seem to forget this nugget. We have possibly the longest standing relationship built here (depending on when Oates was recruiting him at Buffalo tho that was obviously never happening).
ij has a connection with dc, too. not sure how deep that connection nor how much it plays into things, though

Play for a HOF coach. Play in the best conference. Play before 30K. We have girls to.
Yeah, I wasnt trying to knock SU...i could probably deal with being a big man on campus in the cuse too lol! Someone asked about the appeal of alabama and I was trying to say it probably doesnt suck there either. The kids going to be a rock star and have a ball no matter where he goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom