Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

thinking cuse wont be the choice here. I was starting to talk myself into the possibility of him picking orange but I'm doubting it again. Not sure if we ever really had any steam here but it would be nice if we had some updates on this. Such a quiet recruitment for a big 5 star guy.
We have real steam. Not sure what you’re getting at.

Pretty sure every top 100 athlete likely follows Cal.

oats liking his recent pic on IG. I know I know big deal its social media lol..I get it, but we are non existent in this and i have looked at a ton of stuff surrounding the kid and his family. If he picks us then him and pops have the best poker face I've ever seen in a recruitment. There isnt anything that points to us being out but they have made it known much more about UK/Bama recruting him. I hope we have some steam as azorange says and we get this kid but my opinion is we dont land him. Trust me, I want to eat crow on that.

We have real steam. Not sure what you’re getting at.
Is it steam if you cant see it? What's it called then? I'm not getting at anything...was just sharing my opinion. There was a recent UK write up that just came out from corey evans but you need to subscribe to read it. Would like to know what it says.

thinking cuse wont be the choice here. I was starting to talk myself into the possibility of him picking orange but I'm doubting it again. Not sure if we ever really had any steam here but it would be nice if we had some updates on this. Such a quiet recruitment for a big 5 star guy.
Come on, man. Don't do this.

And by this I mean fabricating conclusions out of imaginary evidence.

There's no need to psych yourself or anyone else out.

Let's just respect how they're handling this. They're conducting things privately in an age where that's nearly impossible. It's impressive. Whether we are the pick or not, this is a cool recruitment to be involved in. It's awesome seeing a player and their parents be so methodical and deliberate about finding the right program.

Is it steam if you cant see it? What's it called then? I'm not getting at anything...was just sharing my opinion. There was a recent UK write up that just came out from corey evans but you need to subscribe to read it. Would like to know what it says.

This is what I'm getting at - this "write up" doesn't have any new information, because the family hasn't released any. It's all speculation posing as news.

Wait? The general consensus is that he has decided, but almost no one has been told and we are taking the fact that Oats follows him but JB doesn’t as a bad sign? I really don’t understand how this stuff works.

Maybe he’s friends with JB on LinkedIn or Grindr?

Lol. Sometimes I wonder why I share anything on here. Just making some observations and stated it's my opinion. Ive got nothing factual and I'm not buddies with our coaching staff. Gotta love bringing up social media stuff and getting the dismissive comments. Anyone got anything to share on this kids recruitment otherwise?

The social media thing doesn’t bother me at this point. It’s not like any of this stuff suddenly appeared.

I’m more interested if there are any sudden changes in recruiting by any of the schools.

I’m pretty sure IJ has made up his mind - I have no idea if he’s let any other the teams recruiting him know.

I’m pretty sure IJ has made up his mind - I have no idea if he’s let any other the teams recruiting him know.
Maybe I’m too into grammar - but by saying “any other” implies he let at least one team know. This to me means he told the winner he’s coming there and hasn’t told the other 2 he’s not coming going there.

of course Jake may not meant to say it like that

I’m prepared to have Guerrier and Braswell as the starting forwards next year. I’d like to be pleasantly surprised. Just never have a good feeling about these type of recruitments. Hope I’m wrong.

Isn’t there a way to check when someone starts following someone else?

I wouldn’t worry about Jackson following UK coaches and players on Twitter.

When 5 stars visit Lexington, they eventually end up in Cal’s office to discuss business.

Team managers collect all devices before these meetings.

While Cal, the player and all relevant handlers discuss whatever they discuss, the managers gain access to the player’s phone and start following UK affiliates on all social media apps.

It’s as simple as that.

When 5 stars visit Lexington, they eventually end up in Cal’s office to discuss business.

While Cal, the player and all relevant handlers discuss whatever they discuss, the managers gain access to the player’s phone and start following UK affiliates on all social media apps.

It’s as simple as that.
They actually unlock players devices and go into their social media accounts?

Evans leaning Bama, UK then Cuse. Slater and Meyer already picking Alabama, albeit a couple of weeks ago now.

On another note there is a big game tomorrow we could discuss on the main board. At this point this thread is mostly like a bunch of teenagers waiting for their crush to finish that text and running through every scenario in their head and raiding their social media. Let the dreaded (...) be and let's beat on the Hoos.

It’s as simple as that.
That’s messed up. I’d be pissed if true.

Last I checked Syracuse isn’t going after another forward like Alabama and Uk are ... notice how SU hasn’t reached out to anyone. Bama has. UK has. I trust that fact more than anything about social media...

Of course, if we don't get him, this fact will be used by our fans to show how terrible our recruiting strategy is... The perennial "All Eggs Attack."

Last I checked Syracuse isn’t going after another forward like Alabama and Uk are ... notice how SU hasn’t reached out to anyone. Bama has. UK has. I trust that fact more than anything about social media...

Exactly

Yeah plus he only picks 1 school so what does that do to the social media theory for the school he doesn’t pick but follows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom