Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like our recruiting business is pretty tight-lipped for the most part but does anyone know the last time JB went all in on a meeting (that came out and was out of the ordinary)? I may be wrong, but the last time that got some buzz was when he went to a tourney in the midwest to see Whitehead the Summer we were down to Joseph/Whitehead for the point spot.

Here's next year's lineup:
Carey
Boeheim
Brissett
Dolejaz
Sidibe

Then we got:
Goodine
Guerrier
Girard
Ajak

I'm down with this
try this, Carey, Hughes,
At least I’m not driving 20 hours in a snowstorm to be disappointed.
I'll take credit here. I didn't go 15 minutes.

I dont think hes setting the world on fire offensively, but we cant go into next year with just Sidibe and Ajak at center.

Dolezaj will play some center again. But this might be the time to look for a good transfer. Sidibe and Ajak shouldn’t scare anyone from coming to SU.

I feel like our recruiting business is pretty tight-lipped for the most part but does anyone know the last time JB went all in on a meeting (that came out and was out of the ordinary)? I may be wrong, but the last time that got some buzz was when he went to a tourney in the midwest to see Whitehead the Summer we were down to Joseph/Whitehead for the point spot.

You do not get Whitehead without hiring Tiny Morton.

Stewart said he’s coming for McDaniels. Hop could be loaded. Potentially adding three, five star recruits.

Lol. He thinks he’s on the Washington board, forgive him

Hop's pilfering of our backyard will soon come to an end due to the normal "aging"process (unless he was recruiting kids in elementary school). Then he will have to sink or swim with western recruits. Kudos to him for getting Stewart away from Duke. If it wasn't Hop he probably goes to Duke.

So sick of losing top recruits. Our top recruits went to the freaking G league. It’s laughable
Sick of losing our top assistants. Our top assistant went to the freaking pac 12.

Dolezaj will play some center again. But this might be the time to look for a good transfer. Sidibe and Ajak shouldn’t scare anyone from coming to SU.

I think we're going to have to rely more and more on transfers. The level of difficulty is only going to rise. Boeheim is just getting older and closer to retirement. Even if the second part isn't true, it might as well be since it cannot be refuted effectively because of the first part.

If it wasn't SU than I'm happy Hopkins landed him. Could have been Duke and that would have been a bummer...remember early on people were talking about his relationship with a Georgetown alum, guess that didn't make a difference. I like the kid, going to a school because the coach meant a lot to him...

Sick of losing our top assistants. Our top assistant went to the freaking pac 12.
Luckily he didn’t get the USC job. Imagine how much easier It would be to pull kids down to SoCal.

Yeah I’m done. Best of luck to your Orange rest of the season.

200w.gif

Bummer. I wanted him, actually thought he was going to go Orange. Seems like a pretty decent kid too. Probably one year but would have fit in here beautifully.
SU needs another big.
Seems like a very good kid with a great upbringing from two blue-collar parents. Based on that, I'm not at all surprised that he was always so close to Hop.

If Carey and buddy are starting we’re in trouble. That lineup screams bubble again.

If Battle is gone, then the young backcourt will be the key.

Carey, Boeheim, Goodine, and Girard. There’s talent there, but very unproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.