Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Estrellas do not seem like the kind of family to chase the highest NIL dollars. All of the contenders should be able to provide an NIL, and maybe TN can provide the highest amount. But, the most important thing appears to be the right fit, culture and family.
Damn moonshine millionaires.

There’s like 6 threads on the bball board talking about NIL.
And it may or may not be impactful to this recruit, thus the discussion. You dont have to participate if you don’t want to.

Somebody sum up thirty three pages. We getting him or nah

magic8ball.png

Somebody sum up thirty three pages. We getting him or nah
There was a bunch of talk about Adam Weitsman and NIL, then it looked as though Syracuse wasn’t gonna get him after his Iowa trip then it looked as though he was coming after his trip here with an awesome three oranges tweet by a trusted insider here on the board, who I’ve never engaged with but seems to know what’s up before so I trust him. And then people argued. Short story, like every other thread, except the Adam talk.

Iowa has been reaching out to 2 other '23 big men, recently. Now it could just be a backup plan scenario but it does make you wonder...
I was looking at the Iowa fan sites earlier for that exact purpose but didnt see anything. Where did you read that?

I think there’s a good chance the coaches know. A few weeks before mintz committed Depaul fans were wondering why their coaches were reaching out to juco guards….

I was looking at the Iowa fan sites earlier for that exact purpose but didnt see anything. Where did you read that?

I think there’s a good chance the coaches know. A few weeks before mintz committed Depaul fans were wondering why their coaches were reaching out to juco guards….
The Iowa message board that I’ve read had a single thread talking about all of 2023 recruiting. We are so lucky.

On their 247 site they reached out to a Juco big man today, about 3-4 days ago they reached out to Miles Heide, under "the latest from Iowa bball recruits" that was on AUG 7th.

On their 247 site they reached out to a Juco big man today, about 3-4 days ago they reached out to Miles Heide, under "the latest from Iowa bball recruits" that was on AUG 7th.
From what I know this is a 2 horse race and Iowa ain’t in the race. Kids change their minds every day but it will be orange of some sort like some have predicted

? Nothing I said is incorrect
I think doubt is raised because Bees provided information from two respected sources (Forbes and The New York Times) saying that Weitsman's net worth is $1.2B. You just say that you know for a fact. Perhaps you could explain how you are in a position to know for a fact, without disclosing too much, of course. You don't have to, but you also have to understand why people doubt your claim.

Fwiw (something to some nothing to others) I suspect many folks like me read every new post when it’s crunch time on a big recruit, primarily for intel from those with connections. That’s not to say only the well sourced should post - unfounded predictions and questions re the recruit are of course fair game - but I’d kindly request folks think about that before posting in these threads and save us the time of scrolling down to see the irrelevant dribble. Not intending to say this to cuse181. Yes I realize this post - with no information of any kind re said recruit - violates my own request, sorry!

Yes it was. You said there needed to be some effort by the alums and whoever for NIL and there is. It was announced this week and has been going on for some time. It’s on the damn basketball board on one of the 6 threads discussing NIL. So you were wrong.

Now let’s get Estrella.

Fwiw (something to some nothing to others) I suspect many folks like me read every new post when it’s crunch time on a big recruit, primarily for intel from those with connections. That’s not to say only the well sourced should post - unfounded predictions and questions re the recruit are of course fair game - but I’d kindly request folks think about that before posting in these threads and save us the time of scrolling down to see the irrelevant dribble. Not intending to say this to cuse181. Yes I realize this post - with no information of any kind re said recruit - violates my own request, sorry!
Probably not the best time to correct your use of "dribble", I think you meant "drivel".

Yes it was. You said there needed to be some effort by the alums and whoever for NIL and there is. It was announced this week and has been going on for some time. It’s on the damn basketball board on one of the 6 threads discussing NIL. So you were wrong.

Now let’s get Estrella.
I said the effort in general needs to be on the alumni, not one off millionaires. Try reading next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.