Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw (something to some nothing to others) I suspect many folks like me read every new post when it’s crunch time on a big recruit, primarily for intel from those with connections. That’s not to say only the well sourced should post - unfounded predictions and questions re the recruit are of course fair game - but I’d kindly request folks think about that before posting in these threads and save us the time of scrolling down to see the irrelevant dribble. Not intending to say this to cuse181. Yes I realize this post - with no information of any kind re said recruit - violates my own request, sorry!
You must be new here.

Because this thread is veering off a bit I wasn't able to find this answer, but who does this kid map to in terms of look-a-like for talent/way he plays?

Again, I'm sure this has been addressed, but at 34 pages, I'll just ask.

Because this thread is veering off a bit I wasn't able to find this answer, but who does this kid map to in terms of look-a-like for talent/way he plays?

Not a perfect comparison, but think: a taller Lydon.

Not sure if he's as good of a shot-blocker, but he's a decent inside scorer, runs pretty well [probably not as explosive as frosh Lydon], solid rebounder, and plus outside shooter for a big man.

He said his NBA comp is Porzingis

If he’s the “NY Knicks-prior to injury- unicorn” version of Porzingas…we’re winning the national championship!

Yeah, Knicks/pre injury version of KP is awesome. Not complaining at all! If JP can hit a growth spurt and get over seven feet tall before hitting up the dining halls here, that would be great as well.

I'll use it in a sentence, relevant to this thread.

I heard that at the elite camp, JP Estrella couldn't handle the ball at all. He couldn't even drivel down his chin.
Use guys (and dolls) r 2 much

I'll use it in a sentence, relevant to this thread.

I heard that at the elite camp, JP Estrella couldn't handle the ball at all. He couldn't even drivel down his chin.
Personally, I could care less.;)

I would love to see some concrete NIL numbers between the final 3 schools. Is it a case of, like, Tenn offering $250K to our $10K, or something like that?

Nobody should be “offering” anything to a recruit.
Not quite sure what you're saying. So, a school NIL collective, can't "offer" an advance for future undetermined NIL usage to an incoming player?

I can only offer one bit of advice to the Syracuse Coaching staff and that is “Do not ease up or slow down on the recruiting of JP Estrella. Keep the contact up as long and as constant as you can to get him to sign with Syracuse”.

Not quite sure what you're saying. So, a school NIL collective, can't "offer" an advance for future undetermined NIL usage to an incoming player?

No they can’t.

Soooo, can a school/coach 'facilitate' a meeting with a third party who might be interested in providing NIL benefits? And if so, can that school/coach actually discuss—on any level—said benefits with the player?

Soooo, can a school/coach 'facilitate' a meeting with a third party who might be interested in providing NIL benefits? And if so, can that school/coach actually discuss—on any level—said benefits with the player?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors