Class of 2025 - PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Matthew Gilhool (PA) Offered

It's so hard to put on enough muscle to look "built" when everything on your body is so long.

Guys with short arms will have muscles that look bigger because there's less area to cover.

Short arms and short legs will lead higher bench and squat numbers because the weight doesnt need to move as far to complete a rep

THIS.

Also, it’s hard to gain muscle mass when you’re running as much as these kids do.

Especially if you had a skinnier build to begin with.

A kid like Judah is clearly hiring the weights, since he doesn’t have pipe cleaner arms.
But he’ll likely never get SWOLE, nor should he, even if he could.

I keep forgetting he is a lefty, which is a subtle advantage. Maybe not so subtle, actually.

SU's top lefties: DC(!), Stevie Thompson, CJ Fair, Todd Burgan, Rick Jackson, Greg Monroe, Josh Pace, Terrance Roberts, BJ Johnson.
Maybe Herman Harried?
Like this kid. Versitile. A lefty Lydon.

I keep forgetting he is a lefty, which is a subtle advantage. Maybe not so subtle, actually.

SU's top lefties: DC(!), Stevie Thompson, CJ Fair, Todd Burgan, Rick Jackson, Greg Monroe, Josh Pace, Terrance Roberts, BJ Johnson.
Maybe Herman Harried?
Good list. You got most of them. Gene Waldron and Marty Byrnes are the only 2 pretty big misses. And I think you are right about Herm too.

Mike did his top 10 in 2020.

Maybe Herman Harried?
I miss Burgan

I saw him picking up tickets with GMAC before the game. He’s a tall kid but very skinny. I told Gerry to give him a little extra hair and you could sub him for Carey. Gerry said we could use him today. His younger brother looks just like him.

I saw him picking up tickets with GMAC before the game. He’s a tall kid but very skinny. I told Gerry to give him a little extra hair and you could sub him for Carey. Gerry said we could use him today. His younger brother looks just like him.
It's hard for guys built like him to put on weight, but hopefully he can figure it out and get to a playable weight. Either way, we need to keep stacking recruiting classes with guys like this so that we are always stocked with at least 10 playable guys with maybe 3 developmental guys.

It's hard for guys built like him to put on weight, but hopefully he can figure it out and get to a playable weight. Either way, we need to keep stacking recruiting classes with guys like this so that we are always stocked with at least 10 playable guys with maybe 3 developmental guys.

Well, he’s also only in his Jr year of HS. Still has a year + to fill out there.

Then when he gets to Cuse, hopefully he throws on the Freshman Fifteen, and he’ll be good to go! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom