Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

That was ridiculous. Love the pretty hook first few seconds in, but it looks like he is now playing basketball in the movie Above the Rim, which had 8 1/2 foot high rims. Kid starting to equal monster. Please don't share this clip with Kentucky forums. Thanks!

The only team that I fear in his recruitment. Stay away from PayCal, Nick!

Great avatar btw, blue.
Your list is quality, but I would go Richards, Lonnie, Green. Lonnie's mean.
And para bailar la Bamba as the gravy to this feast.

Forgot all about Lonnie, he's fantastic as well. Very exciting year and hopefully we can make another deep march run to land and keep some of these kids.

That was ridiculous. Love the pretty hook first few seconds in, but it looks like he is now playing basketball in the movie Above the Rim, which had 8 1/2 foot high rims. Kid starting to equal monster. Please don't share this clip with Kentucky forums. Thanks!

That totally looked like the rims were lower than 10 feet! Crazy, this Richards kid!

In my dream class for 2017, he was the center, but he seemed like more of a project. He now looks like a centerpiece. He still needs to develop his left hand, but he has moves to his right and touch. And what a great athlete, reminds me a bit of Deandre Jordan. I really hope we land this kid.

Nick Richards would be a huge get. Based on need I think he is more important than Green. I know a lot of people disagree with that. Based on need though I think he is. If you do the whole we can't get these other people without Green thing then you can make an argument for him but I think if we could grab Richards and a scorer we would be fine without Green.

The other thing I like about this kid is how he seems pretty tough and doesn't do a lot of smiling. He is all business. I mean he blocks two shots and doesn't take his eye off where the ball is. He also doesn't react like he is excited about it.

How nice is Nick going look in the Dome? He just retweeted this...

Hmm, I don't know. Our friends at the B-Yard think they are getting Richards or Bamba along with Diallo!! Not sure what they're drinking, but I want some of that silly sauce.

One UConn poster believes that they will either get Nick Richards or Mohamed Bamba. Based on the information we have on here, we have a good shot at Richards, but Bamba is not on our radar. Do any of our insiders have any updates on Richards? And also, if they would care to comment on the likelihood that UConn gets either?

I really hope DeAndre Ayton comes east and goes to UK. Then Bamba goes to Duke and we will get Richards.

Thinking this is a highly likely outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom