Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t hold my breath, but ….

Mintz/JG/Transfer/Benny/Edwards could ce a solid starting 5

We don’t want Joe to go anywhere. If Buddy leaves we have zero guards with experience scoring at the college level. So much for looking in the portal for another guard if this kids commits.

Doubtful.

Everyone has been trying to run him out for 3 years besides JB. When are you guys going to realize that’s never happening.

Now he could play the 2 with this guy.
My point wasn't about Joe leaving rather making sure he can finally play at the 2, his natural position.
If we land this kid we will have a nice stable of Guards. Would be a great pick up.

So, potentially:
PG: Mintz, Symir, Copeland
SG: JG3, Taylor
SF: Swider, Bunch
PF: Benny, Brown
C: Jesse, Frank, Carey

That is a squad.
Very young.
Don't see swider staying.

I saw him at Pearl Jam. Very good player. Good scorer. He can play some point but he’s more in the combo guard mold.

Yeah. From clips at least seems pretty fearless and the moment isn't too big for him at all.

So would that mean JG3 is still the primary ball handler?

Look at our competition. Zoom call went well and expect an official visit here shortly. He’s the JJ replacement

Combo?

Or viewed as a lead guard?

Combo?

Or viewed as a lead guard?
Combo for sure

Edit: sorry I should have been more clear. He IS a combo guard (and I think that’s how we use him here) but he is really interested in schools that want him to run point…see X and DePaul here. I think Wake and NCST are the others mentioned

Last edited:
Was wondering if SU would bite after he decommitted from Pitt in November and had just been sitting out there.

Does not appear to be sharks like Duke and Kentucky circling.

I wonder at what point the staff realized, we got to upgrade our ball handling, defense, and quickness. And have more than 3 guards on scholarship going forward.

Last edited:
Was wondering if SU would bite after he decommitted from Pitt in November and had just been sitting out there.

Does not appear to be sharks like Duke and Kentucky circling.

I wonder at what point the staff realized, we got to upgrade our ball handling, defense, and quickness. And have more the 3 guards on scholarship going forward.

We’ve got 4 guards for next year even without mintz. Joe, Sy, Q and Taylor. Mintz would make 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom