Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor definitely looks a couple years away the more tape that comes out. JB has even mentioned Joe's struggles. Seems fitting for the sake of trying to improve our backcourt this would make sense.

I was commenting on the numbers alone and the poster said we need to have more than 3.

Look at our competition. Zoom call went well and expect an official visit here shortly. He’s the JJ replacement
Thought the same. His offer list looked meh for a 5 star.

So If we hand him the starting PG job think he comes?

In fairness it would be quite interesting if he wasn't with that name.
Truth. In fact, there was a famous rabbi hundreds of years ago with the same name.

And for anyone wondering why I asked the question in the first place…I’m Jewish and I want to know if he would be part of the all-Jewish team with Hal Cohen and Danny Schayes or the “honorary” all-Jewish team with Vinnie Cohen, Malachi Richardson, and Elijah Hughes.

Truth. In fact, there was a famous rabbi hundreds of years ago with the same name.

And for anyone wondering why I asked the question in the first place…I’m Jewish and I want to know if he would be part of the all-Jewish team with Hal Cohen and Danny Schayes or the “honorary” all-Jewish team with Vinnie Cohen, Malachi Richardson, and Elijah Hughes.
Ky Feldman says Shalom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors