Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Kris Joseph in his senior year at a game in DC and he literally did nothing the whole game. It happens.
of course. And I said I thought he would be a good player for us down the road. However, more discouraging was that I honestly don't think he could have stayed in front of me on defense. And I'm 66. Plus, I talked to a national recruiting guy and he had scene Bunch 5 times and was not impressed in any of those games.

of course. And I said I thought he would be a good player for us down the road. However, more discouraging was that I honestly don't think he could have stayed in front of me on defense. And I'm 66. Plus, I talked to a national recruiting guy and he had scene Bunch 5 times and was not impressed in any of those games.
I’ve probably watched 4 or 5 of his games and feel the same way. He doesn’t really do anything or look comfortable doing anything outside of catch and shoot 3’s and shot a poor percentage on those anyways (granted it’s a small sample size). You can see the athleticism here and there but he just doesn’t utilize it well yet.

Joseph didn't do much his freshman year. He averaged 3 more mpg than Benny and 2 more PPG.

True. But he was also playing behind a pretty good group of experienced players, which is why he had to wait his turn.

I think Taylor will play ahead of Bunch at forward. More ready physically. Let’s hope we don’t have to rely on either and we have better forwards to go along with Mintz though.

I think Taylor will play ahead of Bunch at forward. More ready physically. Let’s hope we don’t have to rely on either and we have better forwards to go along with Mintz though.
Outside of Benny, who are the better forwards you are referring to?

It would be nice if we had subs at each position next year. We already know that Frank and Symir are capable subs. If the freshmen can provide quality minutes we could be ok next near. Swider returning would be a huge piece to the puzzle. We need Benny to make the sophomore jump. Jessie could be a monster next year with another 20 pounds. If we get upgraded at point we will be very competitive.

So if JM comes in next season who plays PG? JM with JGIII moving off the ball or Joe stays at PG and JM goes off the ball?

I've watched both Bunch and Mintz. I love Mintz. Bunch scored 2 pts in a high school game in the game I was at. Potential. But Jb would be right if he said...not ready.
I watched Donte Greene do nothing at Manley Field House. I think he had 5 points. His teammate that went to VT stole the show.

Is it odd that he visited Wake when they were playing NC State? Seems strange for him to see staff and players from NCSU considering he just visited Raleigh.

Symir won’t start, Judah will be PG and share responsibilities with JG
I feel like JB is loyal to his vets so wouldn’t be surprised if Sy and JG3 start. But Sy would prob play 10-15 min max, similar to Coleman/Lydon PT allocation.

I feel like JB is loyal to his vets so wouldn’t be surprised if Sy and JG3 start. But Sy would prob play 10-15 min max, similar to Coleman/Lydon PT allocation.

If JB is talking about playing MTM its hard to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom