Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mintz does end up here this is one of those rare occasions where the player won the internal struggle with his family to end up where he wanted. Would be an unprecedented turnaround if this comes to fruition.
As it should at the end of the day the parents and handlers aren't going to college.

Fair enough. I was just calling out the players we had the parents won over.

I think the classic case is Tyus Battle.

He had verballed to Michigan, but Dad said nope! You'd better rethink that.
And thus he ended up at Syracuse.

Just imagine those 3 seasons had Gary Battle NOT vetoed Ty's initial choice??
/ shudder.

If Mintz does end up here this is one of those rare occasions where the player won the internal struggle with his family to end up where he wanted. Would be an unprecedented turnaround if this comes to fruition.
I mean cmon...this kid is sitting there trying to visualize playing in front of 30k at the dome vs playing for DePaul. I'd be telling my parents to kick rocks! Maybe Adam W dropped the bag finally? I did notice Judah follows him on IG and he follows Judah...one can hope right?

This thread keeps taking strange turns but I'm pretty sure this is where we are at now.
drank.jpg

/ shudder.
We probably would have moved on to Kevin Huerter. Huerter committed to Maryland after Battle committed to Syracuse.

Slightly disagree. I think Mintz is very good. Can we get a portal pt guard that can do almost or maybe even better, yeah. But Mintz checks some important boxes for us.

Absolutely. I would love to land Mintz. I think he would be wonderful here. Just trying to use some psychology to ease the pain if he doesn’t commit to us. Looking for that ever elusive silver lining.

I’m watching Mintz on ESPNU right now. He plays with great pace and has great vision. Has made several nice passes inside. Made two foul shots. I missed the first couple of minutes. Oak Hill is down 11 in second quarter.

So now we have people posting fake twitter accounts trying to jerk us around? What is wrong with people?

/ shudder.
It was Gary meeting Hop that closed that deal.

I’m watching Mintz on ESPNU right now. He plays with great pace and has great vision. Has made several nice passes inside. Made two foul shots. I missed the first couple of minutes. Oak Hill is down 11 in second quarter.
The kid on Link Academy going to Arkansas is a monster. Lots of energy and strength. Musselman is the new Calipari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom