Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone knows. He has not informed any staff at any school of his decision. He said to all involved “making my decision at the announcement”. Hence why no movement.
Thanks for sharing. A refreshing perspective by the kid to make his moment, his.

Lol yes it originally said Depaul, guy is a total fraud.
C43AD282-8F88-4CAE-A4B8-FFC542D9DA82.gif

I watched the game which is the 3rd time I’ve watched a complete game of his. His strength is that he does everything well, plays under control, and is athletic as hell.
Real interested to see what transpires in the next couple hours. But one thing for sure, is that I am not going to hit the refresh a million times.

Real interested to see what transpires in the next couple hours. But one thing for sure, is that I am not going to hit the refresh a million times.
Yeah I am lucky that I have a meeting to head to in about a half hour, and it should last through his announcement. so I will have either good or bad news when I get back to my desk.

Regardless of the outcome...Busch Light will get drank tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom