Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they're 'everyone's Super Bowl.'

[Judah Mintz, come on down. You would be the most electric player in the Dome since... maybe since that other Oak Hill guy.]
BMK?

BMK?

E6gUjr_WQAkyS0z.jpg

Ok, I wasn't sure about that, I thought it was before. Also, Keita also was at Oak Hill before committing. So, I am all wet, but I am ok with that.

Yeah I thought he committed while at Dematha and then transferred

It's been noted his decision will come in April - his season (except for the Geico tourney) is done now and his last(?) visit is this week - so then it'll be at least a month until he announces... anyone afraid other $school$ could emerge btwn now and then?

It's been noted his decision will come in April - his season (except for the Geico tourney) is done now and his last(?) visit is this week - so then it'll be at least a month until he announces... anyone afraid other $school$ could emerge btwn now and then?
Or a Blue blood comes in

As the the guy that posted Bunch’s mostly terrible stats in NIBC games, Mintz’ numbers from what I’ve found (by clicking on all the box scores on their website and adding it to my spreadsheet):

18.2 points per game
3.2 assists to 2.6 turnovers
2.2 rebounds
54% FG%
50% 3PT% (only 18 attempts in 11 games)
78% FT% (on a 43% free throw rate; for comparison, Trae Young is at 40% in his NBA career so this is a very high rate of drawing fouls)
62.3% TS%

As the the guy that posted Bunch’s mostly terrible stats in NIBC games, Mintz’ numbers from what I’ve found (by clicking on all the box scores on their website and adding it to my spreadsheet):

18.2 points per game
2.2 rebounds
54% FG%
78% FT% (on a 43% free throw rate; for comparison, Trae Young is at 40% in his NBA career so this is a very high rate of drawing fouls)
62.3% TS%
His EYBL stats were just as impressive.

18.2 points per game
2.2 rebounds
54% FG%
62.3% TS%
I've watched both Bunch and Mintz. I love Mintz. Bunch scored 2 pts in a high school game in the game I was at. Potential. But Jb would be right if he said...not ready.

I've watched both Bunch and Mintz. I love Mintz. Bunch scored 2 pts in a high school game in the game I was at. Potential. But Jb would be right if he said...not ready.
Yea, Bunch and Taylor could be potential key bench pieces if they take some steps forward over the summer. But I don’t see either starting next season. We need to bring in at least one high level wing with scoring potential from the portal and maybe a PF. Where’s the next Alondes Williams? Lol. Mintz, if he commits, starts at guard.

I saw Kris Joseph in his senior year at a game in DC and he literally did nothing the whole game. It happens.

I'm imaging Kris Joseph frozen in place at mid-court, doing nothing after the ball is tipped for the whole game as the other 9 players are running back and forth
ok - when the acid wears off, substitute "accomplished" for "did". my mistake.

Joseph didn't do much his freshman year. He averaged 3 more mpg than Benny and 2 more PPG.
True, but he became a very good player at SU. The difference in his speed/quickness compared to someone like Jim Boeheim III is pretty remarkable. Hopefully Bunch has as good of a career as KJ. I think his shot is already a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom